Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 04:29 PM
dg123 has a spectacular aura aboutdg123 has a spectacular aura about

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

ok..lets get in touch..my name is daniel..818 355 6213..

Old 01-22-2010, 04:34 PM
lets get in touch through e mail..danny 234@sbcglobal.net

Old 01-23-2010, 07:22 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
hot wheels and definitely a good deal with the extra work done on these...

Old 01-23-2010, 09:02 AM
sounds good..

Old 01-23-2010, 04:38 PM
where ru located??

Old 01-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Banned
DTOWNGT3 will become famous soon enough
going to put these on ebay for $1800 this week if they are not picked up here

Old 02-12-2010, 03:05 PM
GVF
GVF is on a distinguished road
I would like these wheels for $ 1,500 plus shipping to Albuquerque, NM, if they still are available. Please let me know. Also, it looks like you are dealer, can you supply mounted with Pirelli winter tires and sensors? If so, I would like to know the total price for that. If not, I would be happy with just the wheels. Let me know. Thanks. -- [ID info. deleted.] Thanks.

Last edited by GVF; 03-29-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: remove personal identifying information
Old 03-28-2010, 07:31 AM
GVF
Thumbs down Purchase from Mobonic

Forum Members, I wanted you all to know that I bought these wheels and had a very unsatisfactory experience with this seller. The wheels were not as advertised, were delivered late only after multiple follow-up requests, did not include the promised, wheel caps, and six weeks after payment and more than a dozen follow-ups I still do not have the wheel caps. Last week after yet another follow-up the seller refused to send the caps he promised, offered to send something else, and I still have not received anything. The seller had suggested I could trust him completely because he sells on this forum all the time and has a perfect eBay rating, so that I did not need to use paypal and could just send a check. I'm glad I used paypal, and submitted a dispute today. I will let you know what happens in the end. -- GVF

Old 03-28-2010, 08:18 AM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
That SUCKS! Good luck. Total bummer you wasted your time though.
BTW, Im up in Farmington

Old 03-28-2010, 11:15 AM
GVF
Thanks SWChopper. I was just in your area, heading to Durango. Are you a Roadrunner PCA member? If so, maybe my wife and I will see you at an event sometime.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:57 PM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Im totally new to the P-car world. Still waiting on my car. Wont have it for 2-3 weeks. Therefore, I don't know what the Roadrunner PCA is. I assume a Porsche club of sorts. I'd love to get some info. PM me if you have some info on it. Thanks!

Old 03-28-2010, 06:40 PM
GVF
swchopper, congratulations on the car! I don't have enough posts to send a pm apparently. Roadrunner PCA is the NM branch of the Porsche Club of America. It has track events, social events, etc., and entitles you to go to events in other branches. It also includes the porsche magazine Panorama and the regional magazine ramblings, both of which have a lot of great information. My wife and I also have gone to events in the southern colorado chapter, which is closer to you, and they have great track events. For Roadrunner, you can contact the president Tony Richey (505-884-8069) for information. His e-mail is: tony@renaissancenetworks.com. Look forward to seeing you sometime.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:59 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
1. When buyer paid I told him it would be 2-3 weeks before I could ship due to going out of town. I told him if he wanted to wait that long I would consider them sold to him. He said that would be ok.

2. In his defense, it did take me an extra week to ship the tires and the 3 I originally stated (I was out of town longer).

3. No where did I say the center caps where included and you can clearly see in the pics that there are no center caps. I told the buyer that in exchange for his patience I would send him some extra center caps I had (black and white centercaps).

4. I take the blame for the tardiness of shipping the wheels, that is my fault, but I gave the buyer my cell number and he called me. I even offered to refund his money 100% 2 times!

5. As to the condition, these are used wheels, not brand new, and I explained this in emails and on the phone, so you can not hold them to the standard of new wheels. Also the taxtured flat black... is that textured and it has pitted look.

6. I shipped the center caps after I shipped the wheels, buyer claims he never got them. I then offered to pay for a new set from Suncoast, even though I already shipped him a set. He responded by saying I needed to buy hime $280 FULL COLOR center caps from his dealer. I declined and told hiom I would only pay for what I promissed, black and white center caps.

I ordered these from suncoast last week and im waiting to hear back from AAron to see if they shipped them to the me or the buyers address.

7. Last week I offered to give the seller 100% refund and he declined.

Again I apologize to the buyer that this took so long, but I explained there would be a delay from the begining, but due to my work coming first, the delay become a bit longer and that is 100% my fault and I take full blame for the extar time it took and that is why I have been trying to send him brand new center caps from suncoast, after I already shipped a set.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:25 AM
GVF
Thumbs down Be Cautious of Doing Business with Mobonic

This response by mobonic is false and misleading. I would advise against doing business with him.

1. Regarding the delivery date, here is what he said on February 14th:

"you can send me a check for $1700 or papal for $1751 (paypal charge 3% fee).

let me know, I will pack and ship once I get payment.

Im leaving for a trip on Tuesday so if you want to send a check, I will have to ship when i get back on the 22nd."

So if I sent a check it would take eight days to ship; if I paid paypal immediately it would not. I paid paypal immediately. The date kept slipping. The wheels shipped in March and were received March 5th.

3. He said the caps were included. It originally was in a post on this forum, but it has disappeared. If you read the postings on this beginning to end folks are asking for details about the caps, and it is obvious from the context they are included. Somehow the answer by mobonic saying it does include the caps appears to have been deleted. I don't know how that could happen, but it apparently did. He promised me in a telephone conversation that he would send the colored caps. They are the same price in the caps for turbo wheels as the mono version -- $ 169.99. He knows that, because it is on the website and I told him.

5. Regarding condition, his post #1 (which could not be deleted without being obvious) says: "Condition is PERFECT!" Another post, that elaborated on the condition as being pristine also appears to have been deleted.

6. I still do not have the caps I paid for on February 14th.

7. I offered to send them back for a full refund, if he paid shipping. He ignored that offer. I would not send anything back without an advance refund, however, because I don't trust him. I am concerned that I would not have the wheels or the refund, so given that he ignored my e-mail about acceptable conditions for a return it was not worth the risk.

Bottom line: Mobonic has an integrity problem and I would never recommend doing business with him. These wheels were available from a dealer with delivery miles for 750 dollars more, and in retrospect I made a mistake not buying those instead.

This is my last post on the topic, other than letting you know if I get the caps. I don't intend to waste anymore time responding to Mobonic's false statements.

Buyer beware!

Originally Posted by mobonic
1. When buyer paid I told him it would be 2-3 weeks before I could ship due to going out of town. I told him if he wanted to wait that long I would consider them sold to him. He said that would be ok.

2. In his defense, it did take me an extra week to ship the tires and the 3 I originally stated (I was out of town longer).

3. No where did I say the center caps where included and you can clearly see in the pics that there are no center caps. I told the buyer that in exchange for his patience I would send him some extra center caps I had (black and white centercaps).

4. I take the blame for the tardiness of shipping the wheels, that is my fault, but I gave the buyer my cell number and he called me. I even offered to refund his money 100% 2 times!

5. As to the condition, these are used wheels, not brand new, and I explained this in emails and on the phone, so you can not hold them to the standard of new wheels. Also the taxtured flat black... is that textured and it has pitted look.

6. I shipped the center caps after I shipped the wheels, buyer claims he never got them. I then offered to pay for a new set from Suncoast, even though I already shipped him a set. He responded by saying I needed to buy hime $280 FULL COLOR center caps from his dealer. I declined and told hiom I would only pay for what I promissed, black and white center caps.

I ordered these from suncoast last week and im waiting to hear back from AAron to see if they shipped them to the me or the buyers address.

7. Last week I offered to give the seller 100% refund and he declined.

Again I apologize to the buyer that this took so long, but I explained there would be a delay from the begining, but due to my work coming first, the delay become a bit longer and that is 100% my fault and I take full blame for the extar time it took and that is why I have been trying to send him brand new center caps from suncoast, after I already shipped a set.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:17 PM
GVF
I just spoke with Ryan at Suncoast, who looked on the computer and spoke with Aaron as well. No order was placed for the caps under my name or the seller's last name: "Mobine." I just placed the order and paid for it. The price for monochrome or color for the caps for these wheels is $ 169.99, plus shipping. The total was $ 180.02. That is the refund I will request through paypal.

I do think that the MODERATORS should look at my last post. Having a member delete posts to mislead other members undermines the integrity of the forum. I do think the facts should be confirmed and appropriate action taken by the forum.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: OEM 997 Turbo Wheels - Textured Flat Black