Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 19" Work Brombacher Porsche Mesh Full Reverse Silver w Polished Lip SOUTH FLORIDA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 12:33 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

bump.

Old 07-26-2015, 09:49 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
bump....

Old 08-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Due to the enormous amount of freakin' flakes on this forum, I have decided to lower the price to my bottom line. $2499 Firm takes this set of immaculate wheels.

Old 08-09-2015, 09:20 AM
tphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond repute
i am curious if running 305 tires for the rear is "pushing" it. I do like the wheels...and Brombacher.

Old 08-09-2015, 11:25 AM
spmmorrow has a spectacular aura aboutspmmorrow has a spectacular aura aboutspmmorrow has a spectacular aura about
FS: 19" Work Brombacher Porsche Mesh Full Reverse Silver w Polished Lip SOUTH FLORIDA

Very tempting. I'm looking for wheels for my 997tt. Any draw backs to using spacers? Performance risk etc? Sorry for the noob question. I have never used wheels and spacers before.

Old 08-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by tphan
i am curious if running 305 tires for the rear is "pushing" it. I do like the wheels...and Brombacher.
I ran a 295 with no rubbing and no rolled fenders, and the car was lowered. I don't anticipate you having an issue running 305s, but the better question is "why?". Do you just like being able to say "I run a 3XXmm tire."? Get a decent non-china 295 and you will hook up. The 305 should have no problem fitting on the wheel, but an extra 10mm in width is not going to be the deciding factor of traction, if that's what you actually care about.

Originally Posted by spmmorrow
Very tempting. I'm looking for wheels for my 997tt. Any draw backs to using spacers? Performance risk etc? Sorry for the noob question. I have never used wheels and spacers before.

spacers are INCREDIBLY UNSAFE.... YOUR CAR WILL INSTANTLY BLOW UP IF YOU INSTALL SPACERS.... That's why everyone uses them....

Old 08-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
If running spacers, you need to run longer lug bolts. I think you need about 9 threads of engagement into the hub to be safe.

Old 08-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Petza914
If running spacers, you need to run longer lug bolts. I think you need about 9 threads of engagement into the hub to be safe.
you dont need extended lugs until you reach a certain size spacer. anything under 10mm does not require an extended lug. Reputable motorsport companies sell extended stud kits for $50-65. I am willing to discount the wheels that additional amount if this is seriously a freakin' concern....

Old 08-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
Can you confirm these will fit 997 Turbo with PCCB and spacers? Thanks

Old 08-11-2015, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Gotgolf52
Can you confirm these will fit 997 Turbo with PCCB and spacers? Thanks
yes.

Old 08-12-2015, 02:05 PM
nobody seems to be serious on here...

FINAL DROP to $2399

Old 08-12-2015, 07:58 PM
brkrnu is on a distinguished road
I'm interested

Please PM me to go over details.

Chris

Old 08-13-2015, 06:07 AM
brkrnu is on a distinguished road

Old 08-13-2015, 08:29 AM
you haven't sent me a PM....

Old 08-14-2015, 08:49 AM
Sold.