Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

New custom 3" Exhaust Build by T3. Dynos Added. 60+ whp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 03:42 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI@911tuning
I think your reading too much into it... you referenced my exhaust as being smaller etc.- as "can resonators" which they are not. I wanted to show you and readers what they were... sorry maybe I should have pm-ed you or emailed. ... Im not mad nor angry nor trying to promote my product- you referenced my mufflers without knowing what OD and structure is- I think I can clarify that right? If you referred to my exhaust I guess I can mention that I responded to at least 10 emails and 10 texts helping you find the boost leaks and error codes- including looking at the videos and pics at no cost to you .... am I missing something here? we all on the same team?
Wow...Thats nice of you and you did not even do the tune in his car........

Old 01-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Looking good Mark, very very similiar to my current setup.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI@911tuning
I think your reading too much into it... you referenced my exhaust as being smaller etc.- as "can resonators" which they are not. I wanted to show you and readers what they were... sorry maybe I should have pm-ed you or emailed. ... Im not mad nor angry nor trying to promote my product- you referenced my mufflers without knowing what OD and structure is- I think I can clarify that right? If you referred to my exhaust I guess I can mention that I responded to at least 10 emails and 10 texts helping you find the boost leaks and error codes- including looking at the videos and pics at no cost to you .... am I missing something here? we all on the same team?
Mark, You are in a service base industry and that is what it takes to make a sale. You are a vendor and for you to state you "help" someone for free is unprofessional, it was you choice to do so. You could have hit his CC for an hour of labor? No? Also if you wanted to be so vocal on a forum you should have left "Markski" as your personal account and made a "Mark@911tuning" or "Staff@911tuning" I know you would have lost rep power but you are now anyway. I know you as Markski the guy going fast in his 996.. So I easily brushoff somethings as you being that guy, but you are not! You are a part of 911tuning and not a standard member. You should do as the other sponsor do and start a thread of your own about what ever it is you would like to promote.

Old 01-05-2012, 05:42 PM
VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !
I get really annoyed by some vendors jumping into posts as opportunities to make sales, but I just don't think that is the intent here with Markski. He is one of the genuine enthusiast vendors here. And when other big name known Porsche tuners wouldn't dare share info to help an owner DIY, Markski doesn't hesitate. That speaks for his intent and character IMHO. Is it possible we may be a little trigger happy with the accusational finger here?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
very hostile environment

Old 01-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Zmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to allZmydust is a name known to all
Start fresh guys and just call it a misunderstanding. It's great to see more competition in the way of mods, let's keep it friendly.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Really this is crazy Tim! What, did Markski date your sister or something? This just seems odd to me that MarkSki would be taking this heat based on what he posted. I read it again, and I still do not see any issue. If I created a product and someone posted something that needed clarification, I would absolutely do it. He shouldn't have to create a separate thread as a response. That's crazy talk.

Old 01-05-2012, 08:56 PM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
Seems quite simple, if you don't want Markski posting in your thread, then don't incorrectly reference his products.

Name one other vendor that would remotely help you troubleshoot your car that doesn't have anything to do with their product. Whether they charge for it or not, I doubt you can name very many, if any outside of Markski...

Any if any of you know Markski, he is not going to "chill". Dude drinks like gallons of coffee or something! lol It def was not his intention to sell or take over the thread. If that was the case, he would not spend as much time helping the community as he currently does. He would be hard selling everyone.

/$.02

Old 01-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nikolas
Really this is crazy Tim! What, did Markski date your sister or something? This just seems odd to me that MarkSki would be taking this heat based on what he posted. I read it again, and I still do not see any issue. If I created a product and someone posted something that needed clarification, I would absolutely do it. He shouldn't have to create a separate thread as a response. That's crazy talk.
I wish he did date my sister. Wait I would not wish that on a enemy The fact is he is a sponsor and this is a thread about the OP making/having his OWN exhaust system on his own car. Who clicked on this thread to read about Markski's exhaust? Not me. And not the OP! I hope OP acid etches "YELLOWSKI" on a nameplate and tac's it to his exhaust. What is crazy is all the nut huggers that race to the defense of a sponsor who uses excuses like "sorry I have been up for days jet lag" when he was totally wrong in his advise or gives two different statements for the same question as in the use of a boost controller. Oh and I will bet no one clicked on this thread to read this either so If someone wants to continue the latter topic they should feel free to open a new thread about it and I will meet you there

Old 01-05-2012, 09:44 PM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim941NYC
I wish he did date my sister. Wait I would not wish that on a enemy The fact is he is a sponsor and this is a thread about the OP making/having his OWN exhaust system on his own car. Who clicked on this thread to read about Markski's exhaust? Not me. And not the OP! I hope OP acid etches "YELLOWSKI" on a nameplate and tac's it to his exhaust. What is crazy is all the nut huggers that race to the defense of a sponsor who uses excuses like "sorry I have been up for days jet lag" when he was totally wrong in his advise or gives two different statements for the same question as in the use of a boost controller. Oh and I will bet no one clicked on this thread to read this either so If someone wants to continue the latter topic they should feel free to open a new thread about it and I will meet you there
At least he pays to be a vendor on the site instead of some others (look in the mirror) who do the same thing.

Markski is more than a "vendor" and has been a huge contributor to this forum for longer than you have been on here for 1.5 years. Do your homework before you "think" you know someone.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
As I said - I do not own any 911 tuning products. I think the "nut kickers" are just two in this thread. I will bet that just about every exhaust mfr that is a vendor on this site has looked at this thread. Markski commented because something was incorrectly posted about his exhaust. I still do not see the issue with that. I would have done the exact same thing.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by raineycd
At least he pays to be a vendor on the site instead of some others (look in the mirror) who do the same thing.

Markski is more than a "vendor" and has been a huge contributor to this forum for longer than you have been on here for 1.5 years. Do your homework before you "think" you know someone.
You get a free pass. I was a vendor on here before you knew what this forum was When I left the business I was a partner in I did not make a big deal about keeping my name or rep or anything. I do not own a shop. Homework? Take your own advise!!

Old 01-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Nikolas
As I said - I do not own any 911 tuning products. I think the "nut kickers" are just two in this thread. I will bet that just about every exhaust mfr that is a vendor on this site has looked at this thread. Markski commented because something was incorrectly posted about his exhaust. I still do not see the issue with that. I would have done the exact same thing.
His first post was post# 6 read it.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:02 PM
You get a free pass. I was a vendor on here before you knew what this forum was When I left the business I was a partner in I did not make a big deal about keeping my name or rep or anything. I do not own a shop. Homework? Take your own advise!!
If you have a beef with Markski, I think you will be in a losing battle trying to air it out on this forum.

I don't know who you are and I really don't care. I do know who Markski is and I do care.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by raineycd
If you have a beef with Markski, I think you will be in a losing battle trying to air it out on this forum.

I don't know who you are and I really don't care. I do know who Markski is and I do care.
As the PCA Secretary this is the best you have? If Mark has a problem with my take on what I see he can get one of the moderators to wave the magic wand and all will removed. Mark can also put on his big boy pants and do it himself. Let me ask you this, how do you feel paying Mark for Protomotives proven and test products repackaged? Just one more guy stepping on your dollar.. And your the PCA Secretary

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New custom 3" Exhaust Build by T3. Dynos Added. 60+ whp