Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Can anyone beat 97000 miles?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 04:19 PM
Dustan is on a distinguished road
Can anyone beat 97000 miles?

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/200...in-v8-vantage/

She's getting the usual harsh Aston maintenance $ that Demarco blessed us with,but they can't deny it's a sexy beast.

I got 0 happy 96800 is mileage oops

Last edited by Dustan; 03-19-2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Wrong miles
Old 03-19-2017, 04:35 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
id trade my one street legal H1 diesel w 15k miles even up for that no questions asked.
looks like a nice car with some love/miles

Old 03-20-2017, 06:07 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
The seller is a really standup guy named Jim. I replaced the FEAD belt on this car about a year ago. As far as I know, he takes great care it.

Old 03-20-2017, 08:57 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Redpants
The seller is a really standup guy named Jim. I replaced the FEAD belt on this car about a year ago. As far as I know, he takes great care it.
Looked nice. I really hated all the uninformed posts there are about AMs in that selling site thread. Most people who respond are idiots or dont have common sense. Possibly a great track car for maybe 20k or so. I would be leary of something going wrong thats expensive. Like all the shocks, bearings, bushings, etc..... Just worn ones, but could get expensive, or could be done fairly reasonably, I just dont know that.

I haven't decided, got about a year to figure it out, but I want miles off my DB9 due to first year manual transmission rarity, but I want to drive it also. Thinking at this time finding a 07-08 V8V with 15k-20k miles and drive the **** out of it as a DD, or going with a 2011 V12V manual also, so could split the enjoyment miles between the two cars and not wear them out so to speak. Who knows, but a V8V is a good value for the money these days.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:26 AM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
i'd be super shocked if it doesn't go for at least 25k.

Old 03-20-2017, 01:55 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Redpants
What Is the FEAD belt? The serpentine belt?

Old 03-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by captain Greg
What Is the FEAD belt? The serpentine belt?
Yeah, it's the serpentine belt. Stands for "Front of Engine Accessory Drive" if I remember correctly.

Old 03-20-2017, 03:39 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
So the seats need new leather. What a new 4.3 motor cost? And what do average 08's go for these days?

Old 03-20-2017, 04:28 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I redid the seats om my 09 - not all the leather - $5K, so maybe $8K seats and headliner? Starts to add up quickly...

Old 03-22-2017, 05:41 PM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
I redid the seats om my 09 - not all the leather - $5K, so maybe $8K seats and headliner? Starts to add up quickly...
Tell me about it!

Old 03-24-2017, 02:45 PM
electronaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, it sold for $30,307 on bringatralier -- not bad for 97k miles, and also not bad for the buyer -- that car has a ton of life left in it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.