New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New Here, Introduction

Old 04-26-2017, 05:33 PM
X50996turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
New Here, Introduction

I live in Orlando area. Decided that I wanted a 911 at age 14. Worked, scraped and saved and bought a Chocolate Brown 1 year old 911L the week of my 18th birthday. Bought a 73 RSR next (wish I had it today). It had been highly tuned and got about 9 mpg, but was super quick. After some years, I totally restored it to new condition. I was totally hooked. I had a 960, a 99 Carrera 4s and currently have an 03 996 X50 Turbo which has been my daily driver since I bought it. I only tracked the RSR, I drive my Porsches, drive them hard, keep them up, so I am not one that just weekends them. I find that they are like airplanes and if left to sit too long and not driven enough they develope problems. I know the distaste for the 996, but I love mine and can find no rational reason to spend the money for a new one when this one will keep up with or beat any current offering (I have tuned it, letting it breathe and have enough fuel). So I would not consider myself a Porsche affectionado, just a guy that loves driving my 911's from the appreciation of the best road hookup ever built and for the fun and joy of it.

Old 04-27-2017, 04:14 AM
drrastovac is an unknown quantity at this point
The powerful machine you have there.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.