Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin SUV!!....?

Old 05-25-2017, 09:20 PM
PK_Vantage is on a distinguished road
Aston Martin SUV!!....?

Stumbled upon this on the net. Just wondering if there is any truth to it? Even though it's more of a cross-over than an SUV but I'm really liking it. It certainly would be perfect as a family hauler (as opposed to the Rapide) or a companion to a Vanquish, DB11 or even a Vantage. If AM builds it like it is, my check book would be wide open. Note to self: time to start saving up and back to eating those instant ramen noodles again...

Link to YouTube:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	477207   Click image for larger version

Name:	AMSUV_rear_2.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	477209  
Old 05-26-2017, 07:11 AM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
SUV- Crossover market has been hot for awhile. People want them and trucks...cars are out of favor.
SUV's make money for the manufacturer's I would believe next step for AM with adding Electric cars... possibly hybrids....
Electric is fast in a sports based car...
I have not read of AM SUV yet...neat find.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:24 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Pretty cool photoshop, but that's just someone's interpretation of what an Aston SUV might look like (if Aston were to inflate a DB11 like a balloon).

That said, Mr Palmer did talk about making the "world's first beautiful SUV, since no SUV on the market is truly beautiful" when he spoke at the British embassy a couple days ago - and he didn't call it the DBX, just "SUV".

Old 05-26-2017, 08:02 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
If they want to stay in business they should make an awesome one, fill the market above the cayenne turbo S range rover and the G wagon but below the bentayga

(and I will look forward to owning a 5 year old one at a greatly depreciated rate )

Old 05-26-2017, 08:26 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
They are planning on building them in the new plant in Wales.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:31 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
They better have a V12 version!!!

Old 05-26-2017, 10:51 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
The DBX wasn't a 'bad' concept AM SUV, but I much prefer the rendering above... I think there is room to easily out do the latest Tesla SUV.

People thought Porsche was nuts making an SUV and look at what a cash cow that was.. AM needs something to sell in volume to float the next coupe development. I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of AM SUVs out there.. But still have the AM sports cars be super rare.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:46 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I think that is the most beautiful SUV to date, but why should we expect less?

FCKerbeck had the lot LOADED with the new Maserati SUV's and the market for upscale models is there, if this can give AM a cash boost I can't wait to see one in the wild.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:44 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
I think that is the most beautiful SUV to date, but why should we expect less?

FCKerbeck had the lot LOADED with the new Maserati SUV's and the market for upscale models is there, if this can give AM a cash boost I can't wait to see one in the wild.
Did you miss the part about this being a complete photoshop? The DBX concept that was unveiled looks nothing like this, and most consider it pretty strange looking and far from beautiful.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:58 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
We're in a climate of fake news, but you have to admit it's a really beautiful SUV, and looks like an Aston to me

I think I remember some fugly looking crossover something. But they've got to be seriously considering this kind of design to get a share of this market. Not some fugly looking thing, but one that stirs the passion. I think it looks better than the DB11 it's synthesized from.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:38 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Aston will make an SVU. The stars are aligned. The DB11 is an all new design and they have an arrangement with Mercedes. As noted earlier, people thought Porsche had lost it mind when they built one, now it probably makes more money for them than any other model. SUV.s in the US market is huge, and if they do it right and don't screw it up it can be a huge success.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:19 AM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
SUV's will bring women to buying... something AM needs to grow

Old 05-27-2017, 03:10 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
They will be competing with Bentley for the most expensive SUV in the world

Old 05-27-2017, 11:04 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I spent three weeks in Europe recently and saw the Maserati SUV everywhere. Aston Martin could hit a home run with a hand built high end SUV.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.