Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

BMW's New Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 11:50 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
BMW's New Vantage

Old 05-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
I'd rather an Aston

But their design style is improving from the multiple folds and creases of previous years

Graze

Old 05-27-2017, 03:01 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
It is a design theft

Old 05-27-2017, 06:58 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Interesting but I agree close copy of AM...guess BMW did not like KIA design enough to copy...😁
Scared Mercedes Benz will kill them helping AM with motors and probably better tech inside now...
Evening...

Old 05-28-2017, 04:57 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
More DB than Vantage. First good looking BMW since the E46. They are finally reducing all the fussy styling details. It will still be a techno numbship like they all are these days.

Old 05-28-2017, 06:28 AM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very DB indeed. Overall not bad...

Old 05-28-2017, 11:47 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Still a concept car, I doubt many of the good design details come through once the bean counters get involved, I fully expect it to look like crap (like the 6 series) when it is all said and done

and a lot of those details look straight ripped off from Lexus

Old 05-30-2017, 02:26 PM
oo7
oo7 will become famous soon enoughoo7 will become famous soon enough
Sincerest form of flattery? The technology afforded designers today is quite heady. This is appropriation and it is difficult to believe the arbiters at BMW were thinking design not dollars.

Old 05-30-2017, 08:11 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by oo7
Sincerest form of flattery? The technology afforded designers today is quite heady. This is appropriation and it is difficult to believe the arbiters at BMW were thinking design not dollars.
Had a lady this past weekend say her old M6 was just as nice a car as my DB9.

Didn't bother telling her otherwise, figured she was a lost cause at that point

Old 05-30-2017, 10:24 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Had a lady this past weekend say her old M6 was just as nice a car as my DB9.

Didn't bother telling her otherwise, figured she was a lost cause at that point
In her mind it probably was, not everybody has the same taste or there wouldn't be so many different models available. Just remember, there's good taste, and not so good taste

I agree with previous posters, I see a lot of Lexus in this. I do see where you're seeing the vantage though.

Old 05-31-2017, 01:38 AM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
I thought the Chinese were the only 'well-known' for copyright infringements, but it seems my fellow countryman Adrian has been inspired too..

Old 05-31-2017, 04:30 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sonies
Still a concept car, I doubt many of the good design details come through once the bean counters get involved, I fully expect it to look like crap (like the 6 series) when it is all said and done

and a lot of those details look straight ripped off from Lexus
I think it is more than just concept as you can see one with camo here

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/b...os-118200.html

Old 05-31-2017, 05:59 AM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Love the exhaust note, "real muscular in nature". Oh wait there was just background music.

Regards,

Old 05-31-2017, 07:44 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
The 8 series will be double the size of the Vantage.

I'm shocked about the design theft from Mazda for their new wankel sports car.

The silhouette is Aston.

Old 05-31-2017, 10:53 AM
oo7
oo7 will become famous soon enoughoo7 will become famous soon enough
oh my, "is that the new Mazda your driving..." this will be fun.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.