Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 05:06 AM
Adam_911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sold

Category: Brakes
Price: $5500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): International
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Sold

Last edited by Adam_911; 10-22-2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-16-2017, 08:48 AM
bump

Old 10-17-2017, 03:51 PM
NWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond repute
Can you post pics of all the calipers and rotors. Both sides of rotors please?

Also, take no offense please, can you put your user name on a piece of paper next to the calipers/rotors.

Am interested, but want to be sure before I paypal any money outside of USA.

Thanks

Old 10-18-2017, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by NWturbo
Can you post pics of all the calipers and rotors. Both sides of rotors please?

Also, take no offense please, can you put your user name on a piece of paper next to the calipers/rotors.

Am interested, but want to be sure before I paypal any money outside of USA.

Thanks
Yes, of course, write your mail please.

Old 10-19-2017, 02:58 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
are these same as what comes on 997 gt3rs from factory ?

Old 10-20-2017, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
are these same as what comes on 997 gt3rs from factory ?
no this is 911

Old 10-20-2017, 01:40 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Adam_911
no this is 911
what do you mean by 911 ? GT3RS is 911 as well.

Old 10-20-2017, 05:27 PM
NWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond reputeNWturbo has a reputation beyond repute
Photoshopped pic

Hi, I asked if you could send me pics of the complete brake system, and put your name on a piece of paper next to the brakes.....

Looks like you simply photoshopped that paper with my email on it. Bottom left corner - you can see that the shadow is cut off. If that was a true piece of paper, the shadow would have extended on top of the paper, not disappear beneath it.

Sorry man, but you do not inspire confidence for me to buy unless you prove my analysis wrong....like they say, if it's too good to be true, it usually is

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	309.6 KB
ID:	514637  

Last edited by NWturbo; 10-20-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:55 AM
Hi, I asked if you could send me pics of the complete brake system, and put your name on a piece of paper next to the brakes.....

Looks like you simply photoshopped that paper with my email on it. Bottom left corner - you can see that the shadow is cut off. If that was a true piece of paper, the shadow would have extended on top of the paper, not disappear beneath it.

Sorry man, but you do not inspire confidence for me to buy unless you prove my analysis wrong....like they say, if it's too good to be true, it usually is
That's bull****. I am verified seller.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:51 AM
This is not Amazon or Ebay with feedbacks for us to gauge. Please "verify" your products are legitimate - and as you yourself agreed - write (using a felt pen or something) your own user name on an actual piece of paper and place it next to your brake kit for sale.

It shouldn't be difficult for you to do right? Your first post was October 9. The pic you sent me (with my email on a "piece of paper") was 10 days later so it appears that the brakes have not moved from the same place as October 9.

Sorry, since you are outside the USA, and joined only a few months ago I just need a little extra peace of mind. Then we can discuss in good faith the actual transaction of payment and shipping.

Last edited by NWturbo; 10-21-2017 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:31 AM
Ms4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond repute
Where in Dubai are you? Ill come check them out.

Old 10-21-2017, 11:36 AM
This is not Amazon or Ebay with feedbacks for us to gauge. Please "verify" your products are legitimate - and as you yourself agreed - write (using a felt pen or something) your own user name on an actual piece of paper and place it next to your brake kit for sale.

It shouldn't be difficult for you to do right? Your first post was October 9. The pic you sent me (with my email on a "piece of paper") was 10 days later so it appears that the brakes have not moved from the same place as October 9.

Sorry, since you are outside the USA, and joined only a few months ago I just need a little extra peace of mind. Then we can discuss in good faith the actual transaction of payment and shipping.
Ok man, I need to unpack them again.

Old 10-21-2017, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Ms4cd
Where in Dubai are you? Ill come check them out.
Poland

Old 10-22-2017, 04:00 AM
Rat3d M is an unknown quantity at this point
That photoshop gets an F for believability, and only a B- for effort.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:28 AM
h4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to behold
it's sold and pics removed. lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.