Thanks for all your help! Incoming GTS Cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 08:43 PM
See U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really nice
Arrow Thanks for all your help! Incoming GTS Cab

I have been here for many years dreaming and contemplating different configurations, and I wanted to thank you for all your help that finally led me to a Carmine NA GTS

One night of looking, one day of negotiating, and she should soon be on her way from Florida to CA.

A few pics from dealer...

Attached Images          
Old 10-16-2017, 09:11 PM
See U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really niceSee U n Rear View is just really nice
Updated Pix!

Attached Images   
Old 10-17-2017, 05:13 AM
I just noticed it has a leather Steering wheel! lol I guess there will be many things I'll be finding out...

And you know what's really amazing...?

it looks like there haven't been any modifications made...

Old 10-17-2017, 07:40 PM
GS6Speed will become famous soon enough
Nice ride! Love the color. Ask for the build sheet if you haven't done so already. That will give you the breakdown for all the added options. You can also run the vin online to get the same results.

Old 10-18-2017, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by GS6Speed
Nice ride! Love the color. Ask for the build sheet if you haven't done so already. That will give you the breakdown for all the added options. You can also run the vin online to get the same results.
Thanks I do have the Build sheet, but What I was really hoping to acquire is the MSRP usually located on a New vehicle. Any way to acquire?

Old 10-18-2017, 02:12 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Beautiful find. I take it that you like to keep things completely original?

When do you expect to take delivery of it?

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:45 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
The msrp would be the on the original window sticker , so called monroney sticker. It may be along with the owners manual and 2 keys. Btw are you insuring the car during its cross country travel ?

Last edited by seapar; 10-18-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:25 AM
Wink

Originally Posted by WheelB
Beautiful find. I take it that you like to keep things completely original?

When do you expect to take delivery of it?
I love the size and color of your font. I tried that on another Forum and got blasted for it...

But, in reference to your Question, I like to upgrade, when:
1. I can go back to stock easily,
2. I know for myself that it is needed for me
3. I get a good deal...
4. and, That no one discusses fight club

Old 10-19-2017, 12:48 AM
Wink

Originally Posted by seapar
The msrp would be the on the original window sticker , so called monroney sticker. It may be along with the owners manual and 2 keys. Btw are you insuring the car during its cross country travel ?

Seapar, I did not secure Insurance yet, although I will as soon as the car is in my name and before it gets shipped..
.(Don't tell anyone I totally forgot about Insuring prior to Arrival...)

I'm not sure if The Monroney stcker is in the manuals, but if it isn't i wanted to research the avenue to procure it.

I did go to the Carfax and locate the Company called "The Collection" in Florida to see if I can get all the paper Service records. I wrote to, and left message.

I also asked the sales guy to take detailed pictures of the lower perimeter and wheels prior to loading...

The company we have decided to use is -->

http://www.angelsmovingautos.com/

They had good reviews, and also gave me a Rennlist discount. It will be shipped Closed Container.

Lastly, i asked the salesperson if he could Overnight all manuals, after he receives Full Payment. He indicated with a sigh that he was getting tired of my Requests...

In all seriousness, thanks again seapar, for helping me not step in it...

A Special "Thank You" to you my Friend.!!

.................................................. ...........................

.................................................. .

.............................................................. .............................
And yes, Lipstick Red is Awesome.......!!

Last edited by See U n Rear View; 10-19-2017 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:24 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by See U n Rear View
I love the size and color of your font. I tried that on another Forum and got blasted for it...

But, in reference to your Question, I like to upgrade, when:
1. I can go back to stock easily,
2. I know for myself that it is needed for me
3. I get a good deal...
4. and, That no one discusses fight club
Aftermarket wheels are an easy mod to revert back to stock. Getting you a good deal is also easy. The hard part is convincing you that you neeeed it

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:54 AM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by See U n Rear View
I just noticed it has a leather Steering wheel! lol I guess there will be many things I'll be finding out...

And you know what's really amazing...?

it looks like there haven't been any modifications made...

Mine is stock too, with 12,100 miles on the clock.

Enjoy the open top motoring!! Can't beat the sound of the engine, believe me.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:23 PM
Unhappy They lost my Manuals--Hopefully they will find them...

Transport begins Tomorrow, Monday the 23rd...

No GPS Tracking for the GTS...

The driver does take pictures upon pick-up and they will forward them to me. Then the trip could take 5-10 days depending on drop-offs and pick-ups.

2 days before they reach CA, they will give me daily text messages... I asked for hourly updates, but they said the driver doesn't like to be bothered... I said no bother at all...

So the Manuals were supposedly sent to me on the 19th, and all I got was a tracking number... The SA said sometimes FedEx doesn't scan in the package...

So, apparently all the manuals and the MSRP are lost...
You know us Car/Porsche guys are a little **** about that.

Label created

Add to Watch List

To:OP City CA US

Anticipated ship date: Thu 10/19/2017

Scheduled delivery: Pending

Attached Images  

Last edited by See U n Rear View; 10-22-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:13 PM
seapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of lightseapar is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe the manuals are in the car.
Wasn’t FedEx used for the paperwork like bill of sale, ownership transfer stuff, etc.?
CPO itemized inspection paperwork has several copies; yellow ones to customer, pink to dealership, etc. you should have copies of this for sure. And 2 keys before you take delivery.
I recall a car I bought used CPO had 2 mm tread on them do they were replaced with oem N spec tires. And AWD controller was replaced.
Good luck. At least it isn’t snowing yet.

Old 10-25-2017, 04:23 PM
Thumbs up Lost in transit.

The Salesperson has went out of his way, and ordered a whole new set, and is FedEx them to me as we read...

I'm not sure what " All the Manual's " consists of but whatever. I'm not going to sweat it...

Gotta love those sales-people who Do-what-they-say-they're-going-to-do.

Old 10-25-2017, 08:38 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Congrats. The car looks beautiful!

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.