Mileage:

Location (State):

Gt2 spoiler?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Mpsuk will become famous soon enough
Gt2 spoiler?

Anybody know of a gt2 breaking? I always wanted the spoiler off one and my hydraulics are shot so perfect time to get it

Old 11-15-2017, 05:05 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mpsuk
Anybody know of a gt2 breaking? I always wanted the spoiler off one and my hydraulics are shot so perfect time to get it
I have an extra OEM GT2 wing laying around if you want one. Just the wing, no decklid.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:32 PM
Sorry, I meant the whole thing. Decklid and wing do you have both?

Old 11-15-2017, 05:43 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mpsuk
Sorry, I meant the whole thing. Decklid and wing do you have both?
I have two OEM GT2 wings, carbon and the regular wing along with one OEM decklid. Only gonna sell the regular wing however. Sorry. I would imagine the OEM wing could be mated to a replica decklid or a decklid purchased from the dealer.

Last edited by pwdrhound; 11-15-2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the offer. I’ll keep looking, I always loved the gt2 wing and bumper, not much about oem though. Anyone here have just a Decklid?

Old 11-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
I have bought several replica GT2 decklids etc. from Misha Designs and have been very happy with the fitment etc. Just my .02

Old 11-21-2017, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the recommendation. I actually had an original gemballa, Decklid for it but wasn’t too happy it was fiber glass so I sold it on. Regret that now but for me I think I’m going to have to wait for oem.

Old 11-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Not poly urethane? My deck is not the same material as that gemballa one and it has Porsche part number if I remember correctly

Old 11-21-2017, 05:12 PM
h4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to behold
Gt2 wing throws off the aero on the car. It doesn't drive right over 75mph. I've experienced this and there's several threads on this.

Old 11-21-2017, 05:32 PM
ViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by h4nh
Gt2 wing throws off the aero on the car. It doesn't drive right over 75mph. I've experienced this and there's several threads on this.
That bad??
I had a Vorsteiner spoiler on my Turbo and was fine.
So you would need the full GT2 front and rear bumpers for the wing to work well?

Old 11-21-2017, 05:37 PM
h4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to beholdh4nh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ViSoR
That bad??
I had a Vorsteiner spoiler on my Turbo and was fine.
So you would need the full GT2 front and rear bumpers for the wing to work well?

Yeah it felt like a lot more down force at highway speeds. Pulled the car left to right. It may be the way the spoiler is shaped. Vorsteiner wing is flat.

I changed the bumpers to the oem gt2rs but the car's not done yet. I'll see if any changes.

Old 11-21-2017, 06:02 PM
If you’re not happy when finished I will gladly relieve you of that spoiler

Old 11-21-2017, 06:12 PM
ViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the roughViSoR is a jewel in the rough
Yeah it felt like a lot more down force at highway speeds. Pulled the car left to right. It may be the way the spoiler is shaped. Vorsteiner wing is flat.

I changed the bumpers to the oem gt2rs but the car's not done yet. I'll see if any changes.
Cool I'm curious, pm when you are done I was thinking of GT2'ing my next Turbo if I get one.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:10 PM
Nein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to behold
I have the OEM gt2 wing on my 996 and it drives just fine we’ll over 75 and into 150mph. Never seen or heard of it before. What would make it drive so different on the exact same Chassis as it comes stock??

Old 11-21-2017, 10:12 PM
Nein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to beholdNein97GT2 is a splendid one to behold
I have an aftermarket gt2 setup is anyone wants. I don’t know who makes it. Came with a Car I bought. 500.00

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.