Model: M3
Price: $29000
Mileage: 165000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I know this thread may not grab to much positive attention in this forum but I thought it wouldn't hurt to share. Please keep negative opinions off the posts. Some may not agree with the asking price, but remember is not another version of the ohh so common ls1 swaps.
Hello fellow forum members. I have come across a car that has caught my attention, which leads me to be here putting this post together on the possibility of selling a beloved car of mine. I am posting this as more of a feeler to see if there would be any truly interested parties. I have taken this car to a couple of Import Alliance meets this past year and held quite a bit of attention wherever it has been taken and shown.
This car and I have gone through a couple years of hard work and innovation to build something completely different and unexpected. I knew nothing was going to be simple, but looked forward to the challenge when I decided I wanted to do something outside of the box. I always loved the body lines of the M3 car, and have always loved JDM vehicles and have owned plenty such as a Z33, 240z, DC5, FD3s etc. So what else is there left to do other that shove a Skyline motor into a BMW… lol
I started this project with the idea that I wanted to build something worthwhile and made a promise to not cut corners, nor spare any expense when part selection and fabrication came to be. This leads me to the beginning of the build process, which came down to Chassis selection and motor selection. I decided to start with a fresh unmolested longblock from an importer knowing that it was going to be disassembled and meticulously rebuilt to spec. I wanted to build the motor under my control with the knowledge that everything was done correct. I then decided to go with a true M3 car instead of the more basic E36 for a couple reasons. First, and foremost would be the OEM LSD that could be put to use with the power I was planning on putting to the ground. Also a benefit of getting a true M3 would be the vader seats and the exterior body panels. The search led me to a car located in Nashville Tennessee that upon finding knew that this would be the perfect chassis. I bought the car as a fully functioning M car to which I bought and drove back to my home in Kentucky. The point I’m trying to make here is that I chose to start with a clean slate having no hidden issues with the car or the motor.
From this point I looked towards a couple companies to help me get the ball rolling now that I had the motorset and the chassis in my possession. First company I looked to was an Australian company named Dryden Motorsports (no longer in operation). For a short period of time they produced a kit that replaced the subframe of the car, utilized a custom sump, and used their CNC built mounts. They only imported a handful of these kits to the states before stopping production. Second company I made contact with was a very well known RB engine shop out of Florida named Raw Brokerage. I shipped them my motor set for a complete strip down rebuild from top to bottom, along with proper machine work such as a small bore with a torque plate and a hot tank of the block and head. I could not speak more highly of this group as they were there every step of the way and very supportive. There was a couple hiccups with the motorset upon initial start up, and because of the demographic challenges between me being in Kentucky and they being in Florida, the car ended up in the hands of a very hell respected and loved shop more local to me named Dynosty. Long story short, the motor received a fresh BRAND NEW cylinder head from Nissan (these are hard to come by), and was pulled apart, got a fresh hot tank to clean and a hone just for good measure. As I stated from the beginning I wanted everything done 100 percent correct for the benefit of me and any future owners. Not going to go on and on to make this feel like a build thread, but after Hal at Dynosty finished the tune, the car pumped out a very healthy, reliable 600whp limited by fuel (pump gas). Keep in mind this was on a safe tune. The motor itself is very capable of 1000hp if converted to E85 and bigger injectors. Anyway, On to a list of all the build components of the car……

ENGINE:
RB26DETT Long Block
Dryden Motorsports custom rear sump with baffle
Wiesco 87.25 mm Forged Pistons
Manley Performance Forged H-beam Connecting Rods
Nitto Performance extended crank collar
ACL coated main and rod bearings
ARP main studs
ARP Connecting rod bolts
Tomei MLS Head Gasket
Tomei MLS IN/EX manifold gaskets
Tomei oil restrictor
Tomei Poncams Type-B
Tomei Intake and exhaust Cam gears
Supertech STD valve set IN/EX
Supertech valve stem seals
Brian Crower valve springs
Brian Crower bronze valve guides
Ross Harmonic balance
Ross crank trigger kit
N1 oil pump
OEM waterpump
OEM thermostat
OEM timing idler and tensioner
Greddy timing belt
Splitfire coilpacks
NGK BCPR7es
Saikou Michi custom catch can
Lokar throttle cable
Chase Bays power steering reservoir
Genuine Nismo oil cap

DRIVETRAIN/TRANSMISSION:
RB25det 5-speed Transmission
Spec stage 3 clutch and pressure plate
Circuit Sports clutch pivot
ARP pressure plate bolts
Redline MT90
Shaftmasters custom 3-inch aluminum driveshaft
ISR/Enjuku short shifter
Tomei Shift ****
Custom stainless steel braided clutch line

FORCED INDUCTION:
Precision 6766 billet wheel turbocharger - T4 .86 exhausthousing/ported comp housing
DOC Race turbo manifold
Treadstone TR1235 intercooler
Tial Q blow off valve
Tial MVR 44mm wastegate
Treadstone -3an oil feed
Custom 3-inch charge pipes
Custom 3.5 inch stainless steel downpipe and exhaust
Custom 4 inch intake
PTP turbo blanket
DEI firesleeve for turbo oil feed
Heatshield Products fire sleeve for oil drain

FUEL SYSTEM:
Sard 11mm fuel rain
Injector Dynamics 1000cc top feed injectors
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Fuelab 10 micron fuel filter
Aeromotive 340lph stealth fuel pump
Rally Road Productions fuel pump sleeve
Fragola fuel lines and fittings
***Also have a bnib Radium fuel surge tank kit that houses dual AEM pumps that was bought for the E85 conversion. Could be included in sale if asking price is met. Radium filter also included suitable for Ethanol fuel.

ENIGNIE MANAGEMENT/ELECTRONICS
Haltech Platinum pro ECU
Haltech HT-059960 WBC1 w/ Gauge
Haltech HT-020400 Boost Control Solenoid
Haltech 3 bar MAP sensor
Haltech HT-010214 IAT Sensor
Wiring Specalties standalone engine harness
Defi white boost gauge in bar
Speedhut oil temp gauge
Speedhut oil pressure gauge
Speedhut water temp gauge

COOLING:
Mishimoto dual pass radiator
Mocal 13 row 235mm Oil cooler
Earls 1178ERL Adaptor
Earls 2178ERL Billet Remote Filter Mount
Earls 501ERL Remote Thermostat
Vibrant -10an oil cooler Fittings/Hoses
Chasebays Coolant Overflow
Derale -6an Dual Pass PS Cooler
Circuit Sports Swirl Pot
Nismo radiator cap
Spal 12 inch fan
Spal 10 inch fan
Derale independent radiator fan relays

CHASSIS/SUSPENSION:
Chase Bays Brake booster Delete
Wilwood Brake master cylinder
Chase Bays ABS delete and brake line relocation
Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers
Lemforder lower ball joints
ECS braided brake lines (Front)
Vertex Hells Racing limited edition suede steering wheel
DTM fiberworkz Carbon fiber side skirt extensions (uninstalled)
Replica LTW spoiler with risers
Authentic BBS wheels with Michelin pilot sport tires

Now that’s out of the way….. lol I guess I need to speak a minute on what I expect to get out of the car. I know that there is now way I am going to get back what I have put into this car, but you can do the research and see that all the above will add up to over $25,000 alone. Keep in mind, this number does not even consider the amount of labor cost that was spent to get everything to where it is at such as fabrication and lots of machine work and motor assembly. Also does not reflect the value of the car itself I have over $10,000 in receipts for labor/tuning alone. In no way am I trying to boast about money spent on a car, I’m just giving justification to the asking price I am going to list on this thread. May seem ridiculous to some on here and don’t know how much real attention this ad will get, but I’m going to list the car initially for $29,000.
Please text me at 502-229-one three two seven for serious inquiries. I can provide any pictures or videos if requested. I will not load this thread down with pictures since I cannot use photobucket anymore.
Thanks and congrats if you have read this far….. 

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4184.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	497.5 KB
ID:	516208   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4183.JPG
Views:	497
Size:	372.9 KB
ID:	516209   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4185.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	516210   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3971.PNG
Views:	285
Size:	4.65 MB
ID:	516211   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3602.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	516212  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3969.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	516213   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3545.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	516214  

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-18-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:15 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Who gives a **** about the purists ! This is a bad azz build dude , good luck with the sale .
Do you have any vids of this thing ?

Old 11-17-2017, 08:57 PM
awd> is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Love it.

What’s the asking price? I’m assuming it’s not $123,456.

Potentially interested, pending price.

Thank you, GLWS!

Old 11-17-2017, 08:59 PM
awd> is on a distinguished road
Disregard, found your asking.

Thanks, looks like a sweet build!

Old 11-17-2017, 10:30 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
interesting hybrid and tons of work done , how's her street manners?

Old 11-18-2017, 08:17 AM
dcreech0 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by awd>
Awesome! Love it.

What’s the asking price? I’m assuming it’s not $123,456.

Potentially interested, pending price.

Thank you, GLWS!
I'm not totally firm on price by any means for anyone that may be interested. I just had to list a price. I have some room to come down to avoid the hassle of trying to part it out. Feel free to shoot me a text

Old 11-18-2017, 09:01 AM
euro400 is on a distinguished road
Great build!!! How long did it take for the whole project? How many miles have you driven the car? May I also ask why you want to depart from it?

Old 11-18-2017, 10:55 AM
dcreech0 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by euro400
Great build!!! How long did it take for the whole project? How many miles have you driven the car? May I also ask why you want to depart from it?
Thanks!!! All in all the whole project took close to two years to get everything to where it is now. Of course a good portion of this was waiting on parts from Japan, get scheduled in for machine work and tuning of the car. Honestly the only reason I currently am considering getting back into a lotus exige.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:56 PM
SinaJoon5 is on a distinguished road
Epic build. Some videos would significantly help your chances of getting close to your asking price.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.