Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Rolex 24 In Daytona

Old 01-01-2018, 06:21 AM
Mike991 is on a distinguished road
Rolex 24 In Daytona

Me and my DBS will be at the Rolex 24 in Daytona in a few weeks. Does Aston Martin do anything during the race for their owners?

Old 01-03-2018, 07:01 PM
Montana107 is on a distinguished road
I will be in attendance - Perhaps a gathering around Astons with a tasty beverage of choice is in order!

Old 01-04-2018, 04:29 PM
davidm17 is on a distinguished road
I will be there, not with the Aston though. Dad has an RV at the exit of the International horseshoe. We should have a 6speed meet even if folks don't have their cars.

AM doesn't really seem to do anything at races in the US. I checked around last year and couldn't find anything. There is no Aston in the 24 hour race this year, but there are a couple in the Continental Challenge race.

David

Old 01-16-2018, 07:34 AM
AndyPac is an unknown quantity at this point
The GS team with the Astons said they would do something, just need to contact their point person.

I have the information for anyone interested. Don't want to post without their and/or board's permission.

Can't believe it's only a week away.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:26 AM
Mike991 is on a distinguished road
I am interested in the contact info please.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:34 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AndyPac
The GS team with the Astons said they would do something, just need to contact their point person.

I have the information for anyone interested. Don't want to post without their and/or board's permission.

Can't believe it's only a week away.
send me a pm...i may want to stop buy. I'm likely going with some local porsche people from PCA but since i sold my boxster...

Old 01-16-2018, 01:00 PM
Apparently, I do not have enough posts to send PM to people?

Contact Milla at themillakins at gmail

Old 01-17-2018, 11:24 AM
I'd be interested, but I'm not leaving till Friday morning and won't be there till the start of the Continental race. Any idea if this would be before or after the race?

Old 01-17-2018, 02:09 PM
I'd recommend sending her an email. Sorry!

Old 01-22-2018, 08:33 AM
She said she never received an email, it's not too late if you're interested
themillakins at gmail dot com
or go see her when you get there. She is the only girl with the GS Aston team.

Old 01-25-2018, 05:49 PM
Welp. I'm probably not going to get there till the Continental/BMW race is almost over. Just not going to get out of here as early as I wanted tomorrow. The race teams want to pack up and get out of dodge once the race is over, but I'll zip an email to Milla to say thanks for being willing to do something. I saw the cars after the race last year and poked around them.

I don't have an infield parking pass so I'm driving a rental to leave out in the parking lot till Sunday. Wouldn't mind seeing folks cars if you're bringing them and having a beer. If you want to PM we can exchange cell phone info. Or you can zip an email to thedavidm17 at that google mail domain.

Old 01-26-2018, 08:15 PM
Made it to the track right as the race was ending. Headed over to the garages with my dad and found the Astons. Met Milla and chatted with her for about 45 mins. Got to talk to some of the crew about technical details of the cars. Cool people. If you didn't go by you missed out. Not a good race for the cars finishing but they were on pace with the fast cars.

Milla said she posted to this thread but that it was deleted. Apparently some moderator thought she was selling products or something. To whomever that was - that was lame. It's a freaking race team offering hospitality to people. If that's not what 6speed is about then I don't know what is. Chill out.

The Petit is a ways off but I'll probably try to organize something for it. Would be cool to have a bunch of Astons show up.

David