Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

New Vanquish

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 10:03 AM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
New Vanquish

Not sure it has already been posted, but here are some spy shots of the new Vanquish.
They where talking about it when i did the factory tour.

Old 01-16-2018, 11:43 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Wouldn't surprise me if that was the DBS, looks almost exactly like a DB11 with some slight differences

Old 01-16-2018, 11:50 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Remember all the videos of the new vantage prototype and it was clearly a DB11? And then they released news that they did all the testing of the V8V with a DB11 skin.

So it wouldn't surprise me if that is the new Vanquish with the same DB11 camo skin just like they used on the V8V, or if it's the DBS which you would assume they would camouflage a little better so as to not be an obvious DB11DBS.

They're pretty good at this game

Old 01-16-2018, 11:54 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Remember all the videos of the new vantage prototype and it was clearly a DB11? And then they released news that they did all the testing of the V8V with a DB11 skin.

So it wouldn't surprise me if that is the new Vanquish with the same DB11 camo skin just like they used on the V8V, or if it's the DBS which you would assume they would camouflage a little better so as to not be an obvious DB11DBS.

They're pretty good at this game
I thought that car was just the V8 DB11 which wound up being a thing

Old 01-16-2018, 11:57 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sonies
I thought that car was just the V8 DB11 which wound up being a thing
So did I. I was positive it was not the new Vantage, but, it actually was

Old 05-26-2023, 06:55 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not the target market nor a prospective buyer so my opinion doesn't mean much, but hey, here it is anyway

Is it a nice looking car? Sure. Much better upgrade overall than the shortcomings of the DB11.

But that front grill, still too large
Interior tech is a HUGE! upgrade, kudos. Except that it's a little too close to Porsche's styling today
Steering wheel looks like it was designed by MB
They tried to merge in the previous Vanquish tail lights, but that rear end still just looks odd
The front grill, I'll just say it again
The side profile works, but it isn't as beautiful as the VH side profiles

I don't know, it looks like they're trying to find their identity again, all with a financial restriction at the same time. That's not easy. The last gen Vantage/DB9/Vanquish era was definitely the most beautiful to me, even if the interiors and tech could've used an upgrade when they came out. I'm definitely biased on that era.

I hope they can find their niche and identity again; it's sad that they lost it to begin with.