Aftermarket exhaust for 991.2 turboS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 11:37 AM
georgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of light
Aftermarket exhaust for 991.2 turboS

I just got a 991.2 turboS and am enjoying it more then I thought I would. I came from a ferrari F12, before that a FF, and Aston Martin V12 Vantage. I wanted something less flashy. The FF was great but more of a replacement for my 2014 Panamera TTS (which I still have and love). The Vantage was raw but single clutch transmission stunk! You had to let up on the gas while shifting and the car was not planted. Traction was terrible when accelerating. The Ferrari F12 was a beast but in a linear way. The car felt big and didn’t take the corners like I thought it should. I did end up selling it after only putting 1000 miles on it so maybe I just didn’t give it a chance but the smile on my face to the payments I was making didn’t do it for me! I love my PTTS so I thought I would get a 911TTS. The 911 TurboS seems to be checking all my boxes except exhaust note. What is a good after market exhaust that keeps the gurgles while letting off the gas but just makes things a bit louder without being obnoxious? My dealer has put in the Fabspeed systems. Does anyone have experience with this
one? Thank you for any input.

Old 05-19-2018, 04:16 PM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Talk to Sam from By Design and buy a Kline exhaust and headers. It transformed the sound and visceral feel of my 991.2 TS. Love it.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Go with Kline or BBI

Old 05-19-2018, 08:16 PM
solipsistik is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Go with Kline or BBI

This.

Old 05-20-2018, 12:14 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
for me i would go with the following

Akrapovic: best quality, best material and best customer service
Cargraphic: good stainless, it sounds good, and price is good.
ESmotor: more performance focused and sound means.

with all mentioned above if combined with headers and BMC filter car act totally differently

Old 05-20-2018, 06:34 AM
Slate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant future
Another vote for Sam and Kline. Can’t go wrong with Sams customer service.

Old 05-22-2018, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Congrats on the 991.2 Turbo S! Sounds like you come from a lineage of awesome cars!

Check out this 991.2 Turbo S that received our full Performance Package - ECU Tune, Sport Headers, IPD Plenum & Y-Pipe, BMC Filters, Techart Lowering Springs and Catbypass Supersport X-Pipe. No drone at cruising speeds and sounded fantastic under load with an abundance of burble/overrun on decel.

We also offer a full Valvetronic system if you're looking for a mild-to-wild set-up.

https://www.fabspeed.com/porsche/911...991.2-turbo-s/

Feel free to PM me with any questions or for forum pricing

- Alec

Old 05-22-2018, 02:27 PM
Former Vendor
SRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these partsSRM Engineering is infamous around these parts
Message sent to you for some options at very favorable pricing !

Old 05-22-2018, 04:52 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by georgemaser
I just got a 991.2 turboS and am enjoying it more then I thought I would. I came from a ferrari F12, before that a FF, and Aston Martin V12 Vantage. I wanted something less flashy. The FF was great but more of a replacement for my 2014 Panamera TTS (which I still have and love). The Vantage was raw but single clutch transmission stunk! You had to let up on the gas while shifting and the car was not planted. Traction was terrible when accelerating. The Ferrari F12 was a beast but in a linear way. The car felt big and didn’t take the corners like I thought it should. I did end up selling it after only putting 1000 miles on it so maybe I just didn’t give it a chance but the smile on my face to the payments I was making didn’t do it for me! I love my PTTS so I thought I would get a 911TTS. The 911 TurboS seems to be checking all my boxes except exhaust note. What is a good after market exhaust that keeps the gurgles while letting off the gas but just makes things a bit louder without being obnoxious? My dealer has put in the Fabspeed systems. Does anyone have experience with this
one? Thank you for any input.
Congratulations on your 991 Turbo. There's no denying how much of an amazing car this vehicle truly is.

In regards to exhaust, if you hear an IPE exhaust in person you begin to laugh at yourself for considering anything else. The sound is intoxicating and the extra performance gains are an added bonus.

If you have further questions feel free to reach me directly - David@WheelsBoutique.com

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:20 PM
kitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud ofkitw has much to be proud of
I would vote for the Europipe. It looks like stock, saves weight, is nice and quiet when you aren't on it (sounds like a stock sport exhaust) and is loud when you punch it. Fitment is stock like - doesn't hang down, and sounds pretty darn good!

Old 05-22-2018, 09:41 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Exhaust

are people still doing Europipe?
I did two of them on my .1 turbo S
when I got my first .2 it sounded stock like the Europipe did in my .2
i might Be on the hunt soon too again

Old 05-22-2018, 09:46 PM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Exhaust

i meant in my .1

Old 05-23-2018, 11:00 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Kline headers and exhaust, pricey but worth it. I had Kline headers and FVD exhaust without cats. That was loud but the Kline headers sounded better than the OEM or FVD headers. If I didn't already have an exhaust I would have done the Kline.

Old 05-23-2018, 11:52 AM
tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !tommyboy214 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeff Kay
are people still doing Europipe?
I did two of them on my .1 turbo S
when I got my first .2 it sounded stock like the Europipe did in my .2
i might Be on the hunt soon too again
I have had mine 10k miles now on my .1 and still love it. The build quality is second to none. Stef still hand makes them all and you'll never see a CEL. Zero drone. If you liked them before you'll enjoy it on the .2

Old 05-24-2018, 01:53 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Check out this

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 05-24-2018 at 02:14 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket exhaust for 991.2 turboS