996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Which wheels do you recommend?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 04:47 PM
Fasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant future
Which wheels do you recommend?

Hello everyone
been very long since i post on forums

Looking forward New wheels for my 2002 turbo
already installed H&R coilovers but they are not adjustable bought them while i was in Germany the car hight 7.5cm from front
spacers in front and back 15 and 25mm

if i get bbr lm or something similar do you think i will have problems? any expert could assist please

Old 06-16-2018, 07:36 PM
nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !nick49 Is a GOD !
Your stock wheels look pretty good on there!

Old 06-16-2018, 11:46 PM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
Wheels are a matter of taste. I like HRE and BBS mesh type in silver. I have 19's but 18's are good too.

Old 06-17-2018, 04:37 AM
Fasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant futureFasoole has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by nick49
Your stock wheels look pretty good on there!
Oh Thanks but i think it will look nicer with new pairs of shoes

Old 06-17-2018, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by brnrdtns
Wheels are a matter of taste. I like HRE and BBS mesh type in silver. I have 19's but 18's are good too.
totally agree with you but do you think i will have problems when i change the offsets of the wheels, because i those H&R coilovers lowered my car more than normal

Old 06-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Fasoole
totally agree with you but do you think i will have problems when i change the offsets of the wheels, because i those H&R coilovers lowered my car more than normal
The beauty of HRE wheels is that they are custom built to specifically fit any model vehicle the customer has while also taking into consideration the customer's suspension setup. On the HRE build order sheet I must enter the suspension part number that you are using so that HRE's engineers can build the proper offsets needed and guarantee a perfect fitment for you.

Please email me so that we can discuss further - David@WheelsBoutique.com

- David Nussbaum

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:07 PM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
What kind of money are you looking to spend, and do you want 18's or 19's? 18's are more functional and ride better, but the 19's really look sweet.

Old 06-19-2018, 03:39 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Got these like new ADV.1's in boxes and ready to go. Over half off new price and very lightweight.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...6tt-997tt.html

Attached Images  
Old 06-22-2018, 11:42 PM
01Turbo is a name known to all01Turbo is a name known to all01Turbo is a name known to all01Turbo is a name known to all01Turbo is a name known to all01Turbo is a name known to all
What about the Apex wheel group buy.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...group-buy.html

Its tempting me to get in on a new set of wheels.

Old 06-26-2018, 08:01 PM
GreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to beholdGreggT is a splendid one to behold
As has been said....wheels are very personal.
There are literally hundreds but all that matters is that you like them.
I'm **** on wheels and spend months photo-shopping designs and finishes on side view pic of an incoming new car.
I'm fortunate to have several Pcars and each w/custom wheels for street and track.
A couple things to keep in mind...at least from my view point.

*Porsche is a beautiful body....wheels should not detract but rather subtly add....and the static side shot is one of the poorest vantage points....IMHO it's slow-rolling down the street or the parking lot
*What tire do you want is 1st.......wheels can be made to anything
*Where do you want the whole fitment to sit in the wheel arch?
*Custom (correct) wheels need no spacers....are the right width for your tires....are the right offset for the look you want in your wheel arch.

All that said.......your white looks nice right now.
Sorry the H&R coil-overs are not providing you adjustment.....kinda the main reason many go to coil-over systems.

A question if I may....where did you pick up that back window mini-spoiler painted to car color?.....neat.

Good luck to ya.

Old 06-27-2018, 10:10 AM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !

OZ wheel are good looking, tough and light. Great bang for the $$.