Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 997TT 6 speed PCCB's 28k Meteor Gray stock

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 09:38 AM
camdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant future
2007 997TT 6 speed PCCB's 28k Meteor Gray stock

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $84500
Mileage: 28000
Color: Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

This is not a fire sale by any means. Only reason I am considering this is because I found a 991 GT3 I really want. So this and my 996TT are going to pay for that. Pretty firm on price as dealer has already offered me a very good trade-in price. PM me please for any info you need. I will not be posting the vin and a million pictures here.The car is in Raleigh NC and if not sold soon will go on BAT where they have accepted the car already. I recently had a ppi and DME report done and those are available to REAL buyers. You are also welcome to come look/drive the car or send someone to look at it for you if not nearby. Clean title in hand. If the GT3 gets sold before this I will take this off the market.No paint work. No mods. No stories. The best of the best investment quality. Thanks for looking.

2007 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe
Prod Month:
04/2007

MSRP Price:
$140,845.00 Asking $84,500.
Exterior:
Meteor Grey Metallic
Interior:
Natural Leather Brown
Warranty Start:
May 26, 2007

Additional Equipment

Natural Leather Brown
Heated Front Seats
Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB
Fire Extinguisher
Sport Chrono Package Turbo
Floor Mats - Interior Color
Leather Interior Natural Lthr
9Q
Meteor Grey Metallic
P01
Adaptive Sport Seats
XCK
Rear Cnt.Cnsl in Aluminum Look
XPA
Thicker Steering Wheel-Leather
XSB
Sport Seat Backs in Leather
XXZ
Foot Rest Aluminum

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-13-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Gorgeous Car here !!

Old 08-13-2018, 12:45 PM
camdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant futurecamdon has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Big Swole
Gorgeous Car here !!
Thanks man

were you just on BAT watching that 996tt end?

Old 08-13-2018, 01:23 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by camdon
Thanks man

were you just on BAT watching that 996tt end?

Yes Sir. That was me. I use the same "Screen Name" for most all Forums and such that I'm on.

Is yours going on BAT soon?

Old 08-13-2018, 03:06 PM
That's too funny. That dealer is a friend of mine. I don't think it will need to. Have a few guys that want it already. Going to be tough to part with though.

Old 08-13-2018, 03:54 PM
That's too funny. That dealer is a friend of mine. I don't think it will need to. Have a few guys that want it already. Going to be tough to part with though.

Had I not bought my TTS, I'd have been one who was knocking down your door to get this one for sure!!

I past up a chance to buy a Silver 2008 997TT 6MT with only 7500 miles on it, with two sets of wheels, brand new XPEL and Ceramic Coat job, and a Fidelity Platinum Warranty until 2020, for $88K last year.....I'm KICKING my own A$$ for buying that car now!!!

Old 08-14-2018, 04:02 PM
The GT SIlver TTS sounds pretty damn nice also!

Old 08-14-2018, 08:53 PM
The GT SIlver TTS sounds pretty damn nice also!

Oh! Don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOVE my TTS with PDK. For a Turbo with over 530HP, the PDK is just the perfect tranny for the kind of aggressive mountain driving I love to do. If I had the funds, I'd be doing track days ALL the time!! Just can't go through tires / brakes like that. Especially PCCB's!!!!

But, I do love a 6MT. Just such an awesome feeling to row the gears too. I'm glad I got to experience both (my former 6MT 996TT).

Old 08-17-2018, 12:49 PM
Pending sale. Deposit received.

Old 08-17-2018, 01:21 PM
Di5n0cNf4W is an unknown quantity at this point
Pending sale. Deposit received.
Wow that was lightening quick! All the best on the completion.

Old 08-17-2018, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Di5n0cNf4W
Wow that was lightening quick! All the best on the completion.

Thanks man

Old 08-18-2018, 04:52 AM
Di5n0cNf4W is an unknown quantity at this point
BTW, looking at the pic you posted is therapeutic for my soul. Nice break from dog eat dog world.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:18 AM
Originally Posted by Di5n0cNf4W
BTW, looking at the pic you posted is therapeutic for my soul. Nice break from dog eat dog world.

I agree. This one will be missed for sure.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:56 AM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
That was the perfect gentleman's spec. Congrats on the sale.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by 911-AL
That was the perfect gentleman's spec. Congrats on the sale.

thank you