Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Zagato - your chance to own one

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 09:29 AM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Zagato - your chance to own one

Gents

Beautiful Car. I thought I'd share it.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018-aston-martin-vanquish-zagato/?utm_source=transactionalemail&utm_medium=email&ut m_campaign=bat_model_notification

I'm not affiliated.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-20-2018 at 09:34 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:30 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful car and I do like the overall look...

Very interested to see where this prices next to a new DBS...

Old 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Love that Divine Red exterior color

Old 09-18-2018, 02:31 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RolexDaytona1
Beautiful car and I do like the overall look...

Very interested to see where this prices next to a new DBS...
It should easily go over MSRP, so 3x a DBSS ?

Old 09-18-2018, 05:56 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
The story is a bit hairy, unless it's a repo!

Old 09-18-2018, 06:16 PM
astonChap will become famous soon enough
crumbs, makes me shaky at the knees.

very limited production, very special car. I didn't realize BaT had cars going in the $800k mark...

Old 09-18-2018, 06:24 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
The story is a bit hairy, unless it's a repo!
This vehicle and an Identical Zagato Coupe are on sale at this dealer. One vehicle is on consignment I believe and the other was purchased from the owner, NOT an auction. Both have PPF on whole vehicle and are in pristine condition. I believe 200-300 miles on both.

It has Suntek Paint Protection Film on all painted surfaces and the work is impeccable. It also has Modesta BC-05 Coating on all painted surfaces. Car is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures.

Last edited by SheriffDep; 09-20-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:53 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Story is true, came up at auction; albeit a special one though. Here are some pics I have of it.

It has Suntek Paint Protection Film on all painted surfaces and the work is impeccable. It also has Modesta BC-05 Coating on all painted surfaces. Car is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures.
I don't doubt it came up at auction, my question is how did a basically brand new car with 255 miles that was sold to a private buyer end up at a wholesale auction. Which is why I guessed repo.

Old 09-20-2018, 09:04 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
I don't doubt it came up at auction, my question is how did a basically brand new car with 255 miles that was sold to a private buyer end up at a wholesale auction. Which is why I guessed repo.
Hey buddy, NO I had to correct my post. I spoke with them today and NO auction for either available. Both are pristine, one directly purchased from the original owner and the other I believe is a consignment. Vehicles are impeccable condition.

Old 09-20-2018, 09:26 PM
I'm just going by what they advertised on BAT

The car was sold new by Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, Connecticut and recently acquired by the selling dealer at a wholesale auction. Now showing just 255 miles

Old 09-23-2018, 05:37 PM
MS616 is on a distinguished road
I'm just going by what they advertised on BAT

The car was sold new by Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, Connecticut and recently acquired by the selling dealer at a wholesale auction. Now showing just 255 miles
We got the vehicle from a well known collector in the East Coast. When the opportunity arose, we couldn't say no. We've also retailed a few of these Zagato's and we love them.

Old 09-23-2018, 07:11 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
As I recall, the original dealer was asking over 900K.

I suspect on BaT it will peak at high 7’s.

Always amazes why a any car that sat for nearly 2 years with “no” miles, potential sells higher than one with very low easy miles, like 1K miles a year. Clearly the latter, is better for the mechanicals.