Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Perils of daily driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 09:06 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Perils of daily driver

Bird perched comfortable on the roof of a Vantage at my dentists parking lot.. I waked closer to take this picture and the bird just looked at me in amusement.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:22 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Was the bird taking a deuce? That's all birds do to my car, I think it has a bullseye on it.

Amazing how clean the black looks with as much dust as there is on the wheels!

Old 10-10-2018, 01:51 PM
bolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by embdenb

Bird perched comfortable on the roof of a Vantage at my dentists parking lot.. I waked closer to take this picture and the bird just looked at me in amusement.
We should integrate a bird sensor into Bmmpr so you get an alert when this happens- if you tether the system to a few volts of electricity, *shrug*. ;-)

Old 10-15-2018, 08:10 AM
boxercupdave has a spectacular aura aboutboxercupdave has a spectacular aura about
Lazy birds! Instead of seating around they should have been cleaning the wheels.

Although I work from home I take mine out at least ever other day even if it's for a short run. I get stone chips here and there and had a piece of hold down strap hit the lower rear portion of the passenger door that put in a scratch and small ding. I worked with the local paint supplier to do a paint match for a touch up but need to work getting the ding out and real paint.