Maybe Time for Some More Mods

Old 11-11-2018, 11:44 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Maybe Time for Some More Mods

What's up 6speed. Been 3 years now with the 2015 TTS. Did some GIAC/Champion bolt ons with 68's and the car has been perfectly reliable running really low boost (23-24psi) and timing.

Of course I've been beating on it hard from the day I bought it new with zero reliability issues. As the vid below says, I have very little money in mods invested and just goes to show you can have a great time without breaking the bank. The car does 173-174 mph in the half mile (per Shift Sector timing equipment) and on the vbox 0-60 mph in 2.2, 0-100 in 4.7, 60-130 in 5.4 and 1/4 mile 9.7 at 144. All without ever having to worry about breaking anything.

So I've decided it might be time to do a couple more mods. Hopefully done in the next month and then some more testing before the next airstrip event. Speaking of which I did a vid of my fastest run at the last Shift Sector even in late October. Cheers.

Old 11-11-2018, 02:03 PM
3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !
Very nice Adam!

What's cooking more than the Five Bolt Ons?

Old 11-11-2018, 08:11 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Very nice. What are the 5 mods? Maybe I can copy them.

Old 11-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Very nice. What are the 5 mods? Maybe I can copy them.

Check his vids on YT. He usually list them in the vids.

https://www.youtube.com/user/longboa...able_polymer=1

Old 11-11-2018, 08:40 PM
bigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nicebigrpowr is just really nice
get some buddy !!!

Old 11-12-2018, 04:16 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
I've been following Longboarder's videos his car is amazing! well sorted machine and not a garage queen!

Old 11-12-2018, 07:06 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 3llooi
Very nice Adam!

What's cooking more than the Five Bolt Ons?
What's up brotha. Well since the intake side is still completely stock, I figure I'll start with the inlets, y pipe and plenum. Maybe larger meth nozzles after that. And dunno more boost? Haha.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:48 AM
3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !3llooi Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by longboarder
What's up brotha. Well since the intake side is still completely stock, I figure I'll start with the inlets, y pipe and plenum. Maybe larger meth nozzles after that. And dunno more boost? Haha.
Yeah why not bro!! Just pick a tuner who can do it safely.. and proven.

Old 11-13-2018, 12:33 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Geeze, 9.7sec at 144mph is crazy. You have this thing so fine tuned, maybe it'll be good to keep her where she is?

Old 11-13-2018, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by 3llooi
Yeah why not bro!! Just pick a tuner who can do it safely.. and proven.
Of course! The most important thing in my book for sure. And being around 3.8DIs for over 5 years that's a very very short list.

Originally Posted by Harry Da Hamster
Geeze, 9.7sec at 144mph is crazy. You have this thing so fine tuned, maybe it'll be good to keep her where she is?
Picture a flying insect at night drawn to a bright light. That's me drawn to more mods haha.

Old 11-13-2018, 02:28 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Picture a flying insect at night drawn to a bright light. That's me drawn to more mods haha.
Ohh i know what you mean... You're the one who got me addicted... LMAO

Old 11-14-2018, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by Harry Da Hamster
Ohh i know what you mean... You're the one who got me addicted... LMAO
Well you seem to be enjoying the hell out of your car so glad I could help with the addiction!

I straight up quit drinking like 5 years ago. And stopped eating meat. Just cause I wanted to. I don't have the remote desire to have any. A year ago I told myself no more mods...thought I had strong will power....well here I go again lollll.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:47 AM
993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !
I can't wait to see what you do with a few more mods. Watch out!

Old 11-14-2018, 03:33 PM
Well you seem to be enjoying the hell out of your car so glad I could help with the addiction!

I straight up quit drinking like 5 years ago. And stopped eating meat. Just cause I wanted to. I don't have the remote desire to have any. A year ago I told myself no more mods...thought I had strong will power....well here I go again lollll.
Seems like you're hanging out wirh a bad crowd. Not helping ya quit hahaha

Old 11-14-2018, 04:04 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Once the disease got you it's incurable!
Common ailment here, lol if u got the means just do it!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Maybe Time for Some More Mods