Driver quality

Factory Installed Options:
Heated comfort seats
Body colored lower trim
Rear windshield wiper delete
Lighted turbo script door sills
Silver interior trim package

Modifications:
Conservative UMW tune. Safety was the primary concern here and Kevin @ UMW delivered

GT2RS intercoolers

Silicone tubes from airbox to turbos

Custom mapped TPC DSC suspension box

Aluminum pedals

Function First Shift Right Solution (to tighten up stock shifter, no play)

8mm fr and 12mm rear ECS wheel spacers

K40 radar…bit dated

Aftermarket Oval exhaust tips, unsure of brand

It is with a heavy heart that I list my 997TT for sale. The reality is that with four cars and my wife’s fifth car, we don’t have the space for the car or the time to drive it. I have owned the car for 3.5 years and put about 14,000 miles on it. While it served as my daily driver for a year, it was relegated to weekend duty. I bought it from a high line dealer in Indiana on consignment from a prior owner in Michigan. Clean NJ title, no liens, etc.

The Good:· The car has been bulletproof reliable and has no current reliability issues.·
Brand new brakes on all four corners· Recently replaced driver and center radiators due to debris/stone impacts·

Spark plugs, front 02 sensors, motor mounts, and new thick coils done within the past 10k miles·

Belt, fuel filter, and transmission/frontt diff/transfer case fluid done approx 14k miles ago with oem fluid.

Annual oil changes with a combination of 5w-50/0w-40 mobil 1 and hengst filters. Never any metallic material in the filter·
Nearly new Bridgestone S04 tires on all corners·
Clean Carfax and no evidence of an accident·
Car has sport design wheels from a widebody Carrera S, which I think look much better than the standard turbo wheels.

The so-so:· For a 10 year old car, the interior is in excellent condition. For a 10-year-old Porsche, however, I will admit that there is some wear on the interior. Nothing major, but some slight scratches, leather marring, and wear on the edges of the seats. It’s a driver, not a concours vehicle, but it still shows very well.· On rare occasion, I get a minor bit of suspension noise. I’ve investigated and found no obvious wear here. Could be ackerman effect.

The not so good:· The exterior paint is not amazing. There is evidence of respray on various parts of the rear fenders and doors. Rear bumper paint match is not great. I had the front bumper and hood resprayed to correct rock chipping and it looks good, but there are new chips that come from driving it. When freshly detailed, the car looks very good, but again, if you are a concours guy, this is not the car for you. Despite the paintwork, there is no indication of any accident damage and I've had the front and rear bumpers off several times for radiators/intercoolers/plugs. Price reflects the condition.

So, in summary, this is a driver quality 997TT in a great, rich color combination that runs hard, with regular maintenance. I welcome inspections and can give you up to date DME readouts. The car has some stage 2 overrevs (to be expected with the tune) and reflects some glitch (i.e. 3 overrevs in each) numbers in the higher categories (these are impossible so computer glitch only). Car was never tracked or in any way abused. No check engine lights or other issues. I have tried to be as upfront as possible but of course you need to come see the car to really get the best idea of whether its for you. Happy to answer any questions or provide pics of anything.

I am relatively Firm on price, as shown below: $60,500 including aforementioned mods and set of 19” Forgestar F14 wheels with Pirrelli Sottozero winter tires (nearly full thread).Deduct $1,000 if you don’t want the winter wheels/tiresDeduct $2k if you don’t want DSC box or GT2 RS intercoolers (stock intercoolers are in good shape and will go back on the car)Price is slightly negotiable but will ignore lowballers. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Quadcammer; 11-21-2018 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:04 AM
Quadcammer is on a distinguished road

Some more interior pics for those asking

Old 12-10-2018, 12:16 PM
sale pending

Old 12-14-2018, 06:39 AM
sold,
thanks 6 speed