Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

shaky mirror

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 03:28 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Question shaky mirror

Some of the time the mirror on the driver's side at high speed can shake. The mirror housing is fine and does not shake. Can the mirror itself be tightened, or is it something that causes it to shake?

Old 02-14-2019, 06:16 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Mine does the same at certain speeds. I live with it, since I was told that the only solution was replacement.

Old 02-17-2019, 02:42 AM
TR-Spider is on a distinguished road
I did squeeze in a small piece of soft rubber between the mirrors edge and the outer shell.
Almost invisible and completely dampens the shaking away.

Thomas