Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 Infiniti FX50 - premium/touring/nav/aero/upgrades - 82k - Westchester NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 02:37 PM
jbaker1121 is on a distinguished road
Talking 2009 Infiniti FX50 - premium/touring/nav/aero/upgrades - 82k - Westchester NY

Year: 2009
Make: INFINITI
Model: FX50
Price: $17500
Mileage: 82000
Color: Blue/Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

2009 FX50 - 82k miles.
Blue Slate over Black leather + dark wood grain accents
Premium/Touring/Navigation packages plus dealer-installed OEM aero kit.
paddle shifters, akebono BBK from factory, phone/ipod/bluetooth, 360* backup camera, heated/cooled front seats, remote start, keyless entry and ignition, all the gadgets and gizmos etc.

I've had this car for the last ~8 years and before that it was in the family, who bought it from a dealership owner family friend. The car has been very well taken car of it's entire life. Clean Carfax No accidents, the only paintwork was the OEM aero kit and front bumper (to blend in aero kit) and the factory wheels were repainted gunmetal. I have maintained at the Infiniti dealership for the majority of it's life (a few oil changes at a GTR-certified Nissan dealer a few times while I was at school and couldn't use my usual place) recently did a few thousand in service to put in new wheel bearings, among other maintenance items. The exterior paint is in good condition with some minor rock chipping in the front, a few small scratches on the lower rear bumper from inconsiderate parallel parkers. There are some other minor items like a broken passenger sunvisor lid and a loud side mirror folding motor... otherwise there are no issues to be worried about. have original window sticker and both sets of keys, as well as a fair amount of maintenance records.

Exterior:

- Full OEM Aero kit purchased at and installed by dealership (front, back, sides)
- OEM 2012+ Chrome Fog Light inserts purchased at dealership, installed by me
- Ceramic Tinted front windows 25-30% to match rear windows, done at dealership
- Professionally Tinted taillights (paint not vinyl) and rear reflectors (tint vinyl) - tail light tint is super light, 3rd brake darker.
- Plastidipped rear FX50 emblem (can be easily peeled off)
- Shorty antenna mod - Removed roof rack cross bars (don't have them)
- OneEighty Wheel spacers
- 2012+ chrome fog surrounds

Electronics/interior:
- Custom built sealed subwoofer box wrapped in leather, with two 10" Polk Momo speakers + Polk Momo Amp, custom fit to the trunk. (there is still room for the cargo organizer, and sliding cargo cover, which I have) + independent subwoofer control (separate from the bass/treble control on radio) mounted cleanly inside the center console. This way you can turn the bass on in the subwoofers and down on the factory speakers, leading to better sound and less stress on factory speakers/amp
- remote start installed by the dealer and that works off the factory key fob or a separate key chain. (but only one of the key fobs was programmed, though I have both - using the unprogrammed one will not allow use of the remote start)
- KP technologies sunroof control module from the remote (open, close, vent, close all windows, etc)
- Independent fog light control, switch mounted cleanly under dash (so you can have the on as your daytime running lights, while high beams on, etc.) replaces oem
- milled stainless steel radio ***** (have factory ones)

Performance:
- K&N drop-in filters, stock airbox (I have the OEM filters)
- GT Spec Front Strut Tower Brace (STB) – fits fine with all engine bay plastics- helps tighten up steering feel
- Slotted brake rotors with Hawk HPS pads (car comes with Akebono BBK from factory)
- Custom-built GTM stainless Resonated Test pipes (bought new from g37, pie cut and tig-welded to fit) (I have the factory cats - CEL comes on sporadically but can be cleared with OBD2 and has never had a problem passing NYS inspection)
- Custom-built HKS Hi-Power stainless replica dual resonated mufflers. Purchased new for a G/Z but cut and re-welded to fit the factory midpipes (can unbolt right off etc) + custom hangers to work with factory hangers, etc. - uses OEM exhaust tips for a clean look (I don’t have factory muffler)
- UpRev Osiris tune - 367awhp / 358tq. Ran 13.6 1/4 @ 102.2 (ran it in the 1/4 about 5 times total around 3 years ago - no issues, was on a previous tune without test pipes)

Exhaust video (will post updated one, after 4 years the sound changed a little)

Looking to sell outright but also open to trades up or down. I am trying to get into a 996TT, 997TT, or 997S, but am open to other interesting trades. (AMG, ///M, LR Defender, Range Rover, G-Wagen, Aston, etc.)

I am located in lower Westchester County, NY 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan.

Please PM me for the quickest response as it will go to my email.

Price: $17500 OBO.

I am aware of the auction prices, blackbook prices, trade-in prices, etc and I will not sell it privately for that amount. KBB private party value is not super accurate as you cannot choose the correct packages, yes my ask around the KBB high range and I believe it deserves to be, as it shows exceptionally well for a 10 year old car.

I have driven many sorts of cars from the exotic to the utilitarian to the eclectic and the FX50 always puts a smile on my face whether I am sitting in traffic or letting the V8 sing through the paddle shifts on the open highway. (fun fact, the Vk50VE 5.0L was used in the LMP3 category in the Euro and Asian LeMans seires https://www.autosport.com/other/news...nissan-engines)

It's a true sport utility vehicle in every sense of the term. this is an excellent daily driver for someone who wants a fun SUV to speed or cruise without worrying about German maintenance or repair pricing. If I could keep this on the side and go out and get my sports car, I would!

(GT3Chuck authorized this repost since the 4 year old thread was a little messy)

Last edited by jbaker1121; 04-03-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-29-2019, 02:40 PM

Last edited by jbaker1121; 04-03-2019 at 09:36 AM. Reason: added carfax
Old 04-12-2019, 02:39 PM
sale pending...

Old 04-12-2019, 03:27 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm happy for you OP and I admire your persistence! congrats man!

Old 04-14-2019, 02:28 PM
CHAOS236 will become famous soon enoughCHAOS236 will become famous soon enough
+1 This is year three it has been listed?

Old 04-23-2019, 08:08 AM
fishercs is on a distinguished road
Did you sell it? I was subscribed to your old thread, We're all rooting for you.

Old 04-23-2019, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by arjayr33
I'm happy for you OP and I admire your persistence! congrats man!
thanks. Was never in a rush to get rid of it, it's a great car.

Originally Posted by CHAOS236
+1 This is year three it has been listed?
It's been up for sale on and off for around that, was not actively bumping it really.

Originally Posted by fishercs
Did you sell it? I was subscribed to your old thread, We're all rooting for you.
Thanks. Sale is pending while the potential buyer figures out logistics (shipping, flying & driving, etc.) - payment not received yet but the guy is a big nissan/infiniti enthusiast so I am happy would potentially be going to a great home.

Thnx for the support

Old 04-24-2019, 05:07 AM
Nice truck

Old 05-15-2019, 03:32 PM
Seller fell through, still available...

Nice truck
Thanks, I know when the new owner finally comes along they will love it.

Old 06-05-2019, 05:37 PM
Sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Old 06-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Who won the pool?

Old 06-11-2019, 02:14 PM
Who won the pool?
A fellow FX enthusiast from PA came with a check just under ask, and he is very happy with the car.

Now I can buy my 996TT...

Old 06-11-2019, 04:26 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Look at BAT or PCARMARKET there's some great deals there, Happy Motoring!

Old 06-14-2019, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by arjayr33
Look at BAT or PCARMARKET there's some great deals there, Happy Motoring!
Thanks, high chance I may buy from a 6spdonline member...about to pull trigger

Old 06-14-2019, 03:00 PM
Pull it!!!!