Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

What do you guys do for floor mats?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2019, 06:31 PM
Gone, But Not Forgotten.
British has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud of
What do you guys do for floor mats?

I have tan carpet and zero floor mats. I've hunted around but can't find anything that looks like it will match. Is there a supplier for factory OEM mats? I've been all over Ebay and can get custom ones made, but I worry about the color match.

Old 03-30-2019, 08:16 PM
Gone, But Not Forgotten.
British has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud ofBritish has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rico.Adams
Ebay... lol
You laugh, but I think I found the ones that came out of my car. Ick.

Old 03-30-2019, 09:57 PM
Bentley45 is on a distinguished road
I have my mats custom made.

Old 03-31-2019, 05:22 AM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of
I was in the same boat. Mines didn’t come with any front mats and I refused to pay $600-$700 for some original ones. So I caught a nice deal on some from a company named Manicci. Bought some for me and the wife. Looks nice. I got the ones with the mats. My only grip is the turn tabs to lock the mats down could have been more stiff.

Last edited by TeamJones1962; 03-31-2019 at 05:25 AM.
Old 03-31-2019, 06:51 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
There is an Ebayer from Ukraine that supposedly produces higher quality floor mats for different marques. His Bentley mats look pretty nice. His FB is pretty good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Floo...IAAOSwtbxbsXN4

Old 03-31-2019, 08:57 AM
Gone, But Not Forgotten.
Bentley45, those are very nice. Komodo Dragon skin?

Bwings, I messaged the Ukrainian guy, I only worry about the color match.

Teamjones, i like those mats, but I'm not sure about the color. Here is the interior of my car, I don't think I want black, but I worry about mismatching tan.

Old 03-31-2019, 02:05 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
How about matching the blue...
Originally Posted by British

Teamjones, i like those mats, but I'm not sure about the color. Here is the interior of my car, I don't think I want black, but I worry about mismatching tan.

Old 03-31-2019, 02:21 PM
Gone, But Not Forgotten.
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
How about matching the blue...
Hmm. Very interesting idea. Hadn't thought of that. It would look really nice.

Old 03-31-2019, 02:22 PM
TeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud ofTeamJones1962 has much to be proud of

man, I was looking for that blue but with the Mulliner package forever! That or this darker blue that I found a yr after I got mine.

British, maybe giving them your interior color code they can match it up that way. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the color code located in the truck?

Last edited by TeamJones1962; 03-31-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 03-31-2019, 02:51 PM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Yes. If still there, should be under the spare tire platform. It will look like this - along with all of the build option codes:

Old 03-31-2019, 02:58 PM
Gone, But Not Forgotten.

Yeah, I have to admit, it's a pretty car. There are a million black/black around here, but I've owned so many black cars that I wanted something different. Plus that leather and the wood are a great combo. I tried for a beautiful red one in Fort Lauderdale, it was gone almost instantly.

I saw a darker blue for sale yesterday for only $29,000. 90,000 miles, but really pretty and oh, so cheap.

Thanks for telling me where the color codes are Bwings, I had no idea. I do have the original owner's manual. I wonder if the VIN tells the story too, the Ebay dealers all seem to know the color names.

Old 04-01-2019, 11:01 PM
Bentley45 is on a distinguished road
These are the blue mats I customized for my 06 FS

These and my black FS are a alligator 🐊 print very durable and always looks clean is the thing I like about them.

Last edited by Bentley45; 04-03-2019 at 06:00 AM.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
These have been in our Bentley for eight years now and still look like new. In all fairness the car only has under 9000 miles.

Last edited by Gene G; 04-02-2019 at 05:23 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Samhain is on a distinguished road
Ah the lambswool rugs. I used to have those in my Turbo R. Very nice!

Old 04-03-2019, 04:27 AM
larryr has a spectacular aura aboutlarryr has a spectacular aura about
I have tan carpet and zero floor mats. I've hunted around but can't find anything that looks like it will match. Is there a supplier for factory OEM mats? I've been all over Ebay and can get custom ones made, but I worry about the color match.
lloyds mats in U.S. has decent quality and will mail swatches

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you guys do for floor mats?