Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Custom RSR Style Widebody 997.1 GT3

Old 04-15-2019, 05:04 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Custom RSR Style Widebody 997.1 GT3

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $98900
Mileage: 24600
Color: Meteor Grey Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Price lowered to $98,900 firm. Its virtually impossible to buy a better sports car at this price.

Back up for sale is my Meteor Grey Metallic widebody GT3. This car was previously wrapped in red vinyl. Three weeks ago this car was unwrapped and the red vinyl removed. The paint beneath it is in great condition. Since the time it was new, this car was entirely wrapped in clear vinyl or red vinyl. This is the first time the paint actually got to see daylight, and it looks like a showroom finish.

This is a truly one-of-a-kind, no expense spared custom wide body GT3. It started out life as a heavily optioned 2007 997.1 GT3 with a sticker of $142K. By the time it was finished, over $250K had been invested into creating this masterpiece.

It came with factory options such as: Natural Leather pkg., interior carbon package, Adaptive Sport Seats with Porsche Crest in headrests, PCM 2.1,self dimming mirrors, Bi-Xenon and sound package plus.

Then the master craftsmen at Import Paint and Body in Charlotte, NC converted it into a show quality metal widebody GT3. Only genuine Porsche parts, or components from top quality companies were used. The rear decklid is Porsche Motorsports GT3 Cup and is full carbon fiber, the front spoiler is also GT3 Cup. The front hood is 100% carbon fiber and along with the side skirts are Gemballa products. The wheels are HRE competition series along with Stoptech STR Trophy big brake kit. It has a powder coated half cage as well. Fully equipped with K40 front/rear radar detector with laser diffusers.

The stock center muffler has been replaced with the Sharkwerks center bypass pipes and stock exhaust tips replaced with the beefier cargraphics exhaust tips.

Currently has 24,600 miles. I am the second owner and have had the car for the past 11years since it had 3000 miles. It has been meticulously maintained and professionally detailed. This car ALWAYS wins first place in every car show and turns more heads than a 991 GT3RS!!

I am a physician and regrettably I am selling to build a new medical office building.

Track use:

And yes, this car has had some track use. It hasn’t been on the track for over 4 years, but during the first few years of ownership, I did track it. That said, this car has all of the maintenance records that shows this car was meticulously over-maintained. There is no physical evidence that this car ha been on the track, and she shows like a garage queen.

Over-revs:

Let’s go ahead address this topic. If you are one that the idea of over-rev’s freaks you out, then this car isn’t for you. Here are the numbers:

At the time of the report:

Total Hours: 574.2

Range 1: 353 / 412.3hrs

Range 2: 149/ 412.3hrs

Range 3: 113/ 412.3hrs

Range 4: 88/ 412.3 hrs

Range 5: 0/ 0.0hrs

Range 6: 0/ 0.0hrs

Just in case you don’t know how to convert this to the amount of time the car was over-revved, here is the calculation for the Range 4: 88 ignitions

88 ingnitions/ 3 ignitions/revolution /10,000 rev/min * 60 sec/min = 0.17 sec

Also of note that this occurred over a 150 hours prior to this report, and the car is still running as strong and trouble free as brand new.

Asking price:

$109,800 OBO

Please note: Car is being sold with the alcantara Adaptive Sport Seats. The carbon fiber GT2 bucket seats will be sold separately. Also, currently the roll cage is red, not yellow.

And now for the eye candy:

Last edited by docdan; 04-28-2019 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:47 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
This is so beautiful!

Old 04-16-2019, 05:29 AM
AndyThomason is on a distinguished road
Wow. Come on now, how badly do you need that bee medical office? Lol. That thing is awesome and I bet it’s incredible to drive.

Old 04-16-2019, 07:12 AM
trackHERO is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome!! Has it had the coolant lines pinned?

Old 04-17-2019, 07:08 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by arjayr33
This is so beautiful!
Originally Posted by AndyThomason
Wow. Come on now, how badly do you need that bee medical office? Lol. That thing is awesome and I bet it’s incredible to drive.

Thanks guys. It Is incredible to drive. The widebody lets me put 335's on the rears and 275's up front. This car feels like a luxury car, performs like a race car, and looks like a show car.

Old 04-17-2019, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by trackHERO
Awesome!! Has it had the coolant lines pinned?

It does not have the coolant line pinned. However the LSD has been rebuilt using Porsche Cup Car internals.

Old 04-18-2019, 09:58 AM
trillypop is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, that gt3 really is a thing of beauty, great job! As a fellow hand surgeon, congrats on the new building! If for whatever reason you still have this in a year and want to sell it, I'll be interested then. Also have some moves happening myself at the moment.

Old 04-18-2019, 04:05 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
This thing is gorgeous! Good luck w/the sale!

Old 04-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by trillypop
Man, that gt3 really is a thing of beauty, great job! As a fellow hand surgeon, congrats on the new building! If for whatever reason you still have this in a year and want to sell it, I'll be interested then. Also have some moves happening myself at the moment.

Thank you. I do foot surgery myself. I believe I have this car priced too low as it is. So if it doesn't sell at this price, I will definitely have it in year. Anybody who is a true car enthusiast would be able to relate when I say I am already suffering seller's remorse, and I haven't even sold the car yet.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by TAILWAG
This thing is gorgeous! Good luck w/the sale!

Thanks man! The car is stunning in real life when you look at it.

Old 04-27-2019, 07:23 PM
MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !
I sat here realizing I was staring at those GT3 pictures way too long...stunning car! GLWS

Old 04-28-2019, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by MotoJB
I sat here realizing I was staring at those GT3 pictures way too long...stunning car! GLWS

Thank you! I have spent many hours in the garage just staring at it myself.

Old 05-20-2019, 11:26 AM
PorscheAddict will become famous soon enough
DocDan, I just signed-up, and unable to send messages (for some reason). Hoping that I can ask a few questions thru e-mail, my e-mail address is wh10860@gmail.com. Or, you can try to message me, but more than likely, it’ll not allow me to respond. Thank you.

Old 05-20-2019, 08:34 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, I don't understand why this car isn't sold yet! if my hands aren't full at this time she's gone!

Maybe it's time to visit BAT or the PCARMARKET it's time consuming with their process but they get serious buyers there

Old 05-21-2019, 07:33 AM
Boostin FD is on a distinguished road
This thing is beautiful... if I didn't just recently buy a 350R... i'd probably look into this beast. Good luck, OP!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Custom RSR Style Widebody 997.1 GT3