Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Must Do....If you're Aston Martin owner

Old 04-17-2019, 05:16 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Must Do....If you're Aston Martin owner

Gents

Finally made to the other side of the pond to visit Aston Martin Factory. I suggest if you own a Aston Martin you should visit the factory. What a nice place to visit in the middle of beautiful country side of England.
Met another forum member from Arizona ( shout out to Jennifer) It was really nice tour & saw new DBS 59 & more......... Sorry can't say more, signed the confidential doc. and also saw the new valkyrie.. That was something special. Special thanks to our tour guide Jackie "petrolhead" Irwin.

enjoy some of the photos..

The Place where it all started

What a stunning car

Classy beast

Racing machine

History lane

Oh my Bond mobile

DB10 for Bond

valkyrie-what a machine

valkyrie interiror with that stupid tablet/monitor

Andy's car for the day?

Lime colored ?"(*%#

Old 04-17-2019, 10:48 PM
Ksa
Ksa is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing. Would definitely like to check out the factor at some point. Heading over to Italy in a week and already have plans to check out the Ferrari and Lamborghini factories there as well.

Old 04-19-2019, 08:36 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics!

Old 04-19-2019, 06:21 PM
kcart55 is an unknown quantity at this point
As a new Aston Martin owner (2014 Vantage Centenary Roadster) I would love to tour the factory, but was just told since I didn't buy it from an Aston Martin dealer I would have to pay the $350.00 euro entry fee. I don't understand why. Their web site says current owners can tour for free, it doesn't say anything about having to buy from a dealer. Anyone else run in to this?

Old 04-19-2019, 11:32 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kcart55
As a new Aston Martin owner (2014 Vantage Centenary Roadster) I would love to tour the factory, but was just told since I didn't buy it from an Aston Martin dealer I would have to pay the $350.00 euro entry fee. I don't understand why. Their web site says current owners can tour for free, it doesn't say anything about having to buy from a dealer. Anyone else run in to this?
Bring it in to your local dealership for service. Establish a relationship with them. Then have them schedule your free factory tour.

Old 04-21-2019, 06:12 PM
kcart55 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am already establishing a relationship with my local dealer by buying parts from them. They are trying scheduling the tour for free, but it appears this is a new policy from Aston.

Old 04-22-2019, 08:23 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kcart55
I am already establishing a relationship with my local dealer by buying parts from them. They are trying scheduling the tour for free, but it appears this is a new policy from Aston.
I read in an AMOC newsletter that even AMOC members cannot schedule a tour of the factory this year. It was sold out to even them...

Old 04-22-2019, 11:03 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
I read in an AMOC newsletter that even AMOC members cannot schedule a tour of the factory this year. It was sold out to even them...
I guess the word got out about the free tour and now they're overbooked. I recommend you joining the "Aston Martin V8/V12 Owners" group on Facebook. It's predominantly comprised of British members and they've already organized a couple of group tours of the factory sponsored by the factory guides. Of course that only works if you have flexible travel schedule because the group tours happen with a few weeks notice.

Old 04-22-2019, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by programmatore
I guess the word got out about the free tour and now they're overbooked. I recommend you joining the "Aston Martin V8/V12 Owners" group on Facebook. It's predominantly comprised of British members and they've already organized a couple of group tours of the factory sponsored by the factory guides. Of course that only works if you have flexible travel schedule because the group tours happen with a few weeks notice.
I am on that FB group. Really lame that I can't set up a future time to have a tour of the factory despite owning/owned more than one AM and being an AMOC member.

It's easier for me to set up a Ferrari factory tour via work. Ferrari calls us one of their most important partners and the best investment in the history of their company...

Old 04-22-2019, 12:24 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
I scheduled my tour through my dealer sales, even though I didn't bought my car from them or aston dealer. Scheduled mine almost 4 months ago. Took my family of 4, no charge at all. You have to talk to sales dept at your local dealer.

Old 04-22-2019, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by 007JB
I scheduled my tour through my dealer sales, even though I didn't bought my car from them or aston dealer. Scheduled mine almost 4 months ago. Took my family of 4, no charge at all. You have to talk to sales dept at your local dealer.
Spoke to my local dealer he said they can get customers that have a current order in on a car a tour, but other than that had no idea on factory tours. So local dealer or AMOC cannot book a tour this year (unless you order a new car).

Old 04-23-2019, 07:53 PM
Jenn Whiskers is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey 007JB...I was the Jennifer on the tour with you! Great meeting you and sharing your love for these beautiful cars! The tour was amazing and definitely showed the passion and refinement that goes into the building of these gorgeous cars.

I bought my '12 V8VS in Newport Beach and had the sales person that sold me the car set up the factory tour. He arranged all that a month ago, so if they require you to have a new car order, that would be a very recent change. Hope y'all are able to get something set up, because as 007JB said, it is well worth it!

Old 04-23-2019, 10:09 PM
Hey Jenn

It was nice to meet you too. It was really fun. Beautiful car. Did you had a chance to go GMR? Did you convince them to sell you supercharger kit?

Avo

Old 12-22-2019, 08:11 PM
vagabundo94 will become famous soon enough
Tour

Taking my family of 5 on this tour mid-February. Can’t wait. We’ll have a week in London and I’m thinking this tour will be the highlight of the week.

Old 12-23-2019, 08:53 PM
AM4884 will become famous soon enoughAM4884 will become famous soon enough
I want you to take pictures of my car... Really well framed - makes me feel like I was there.

thanks a bunch!
Larry

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Must Do....If you're Aston Martin owner