(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Garage Sale (Parts from 997.1 GT3)

Old 04-19-2019, 07:50 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
FS: Garage Sale (Parts from 997.1 GT3)

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Custom Demon Speed Uprights for 997.1 Cup Decklid: Brand new. These are uprights I had custom-made by Demon Speed to allow my 997.1 Cup decklid to work with 997.2 Cup wings. Was going to switch to the larger 997.2 Cup wing or RSR anhedral style, but decided to stick with something much more low key instead. Asking [Price Lowered] $350 shipped anywhere in the CONUS, add 3% for PayPal fees.

Anthracite-finish CAE Shifter Replacement Shift ****: One in "anthracite" I believe (used to be called "titanium"). Anodized red **** has been sold and is no longer available. Barely used, just ordered a few shift ***** to see which I liked best in my car. Ended up ditching the CAE entirely a while back. Hard Motorsports sells these for $60 + shipping each, I am asking [Price Lowered] $40 shipped for the anthracite-finish shift **** shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Add 3% for PayPal fees.

BBS E88: Brand new. Ordered in 18x9 ET50 front, 18x12 ET68 rear. 5-lug pattern, for narrow-body cars, gold centers finish. Ordered them for my 997.1 GT3, I believe rear wheels' ET68 offset is so that it can be compatible with GT3's factory 5mm rear spacer. I say "ordered in" because these are so brand new in box that I haven't even seen them myself. They are sealed up in the original boxes stacked up in my garage. Not refinished, rebuilt, rebarreled, lightly used, or babied. Genuinely brand new in box. Asking: [Price Lowered] $4500 picked up locally in Rowland Heights, CA 91748. No shipping at this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moved to eBay:
997 GT3 Sharkwerks Center Muffler Delete.
GMG Racing 997.1 GT3 Center Delete.
GMG Racing 997.1 GT3 Center Delete RSR Oval Tips.
Depo Dectane 997.1 LED taillights.
Pagid RS29 Front & Rear.

Sold:
Ed's Premium GT2 Bucket Seat Side Bolster Covers
Recaro sliders and 997 floor mounts for recaro sliders and a sub strap bar
Joe Toth Composites Dive Planes for Porsche 997 GT3
Anodized Red CAE Shifter Replacement Shift ****
TPC Racing Valved Side Muffler Deletes for 997/991 GT3
Fabspeed Mini Maxflo
Aerocatch Latches

No Longer Available (please have at least a modicum of self-respect and respect for others when sending offers):
OEM Porsche GT2 Folding Carbon Bucket Seats
Cantrell GT2 bucket seat lowering side mounts
OEM Porsche 997.1 GT3 RS wing and decklid
OEM Porsche 997.1 Cup Uprights

Carbon Fiber Cup Wing Endplates
Eibach 0500.225.0625 springs
Eibach 0800.250.0400 springs
Hyperco 8 inch springs
Eibach Helper Springs with Spring Joiners

Last edited by LateBraking; 06-19-2019 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:50 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of

Last edited by LateBraking; 06-19-2019 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:41 PM
Bump, many changes, and all prices lowered.

Old 06-17-2019, 03:41 PM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
Check pm regarding taillights. Thanks