Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Cleaning tips.... Inner fender

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 05:06 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Cleaning tips.... Inner fender

Outside of removing the inner fender liner on a Vantage V8, does any one have any tips on how to clean them?

I'm actually looking for product recommendations. I've rarely driven my car in the rain. However, they have this whitish look to them. The answer may be obvious but I'd like to know what others are doing.

Thanks in advance.

TAC

Old 05-19-2019, 08:30 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
I use simple green, and an old wash mit to get all the surface area. Rinse and allow to dry. Light spray of silicone based tire spray to avoid sticking of new dirt.

Old 05-19-2019, 08:49 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I use a long wheel brush or a high pressure washer inside the wheel well. Doesn't need to be done often.

Old 05-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
One word of caution if a V12 or V12S Vantage (or other Aston with carbon Brakes) - don't use any solutions that will destroy the carbon disc's, I believe silicone and many other chemicals will destroy the brakes, so check to make sure they are safe for your brakes. Just a FYI.