Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Followed a Bugatti Chiron on the way to local Octane & Coffee Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 04:08 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Followed a Bugatti Chiron on the way to local Octane & Coffee Event

In Minnesota who would'a believed a Chiron would be in sight! We were (my buddy Dale with his 2014 Vantage, my wife in her M235, and my V12S) were following some of the supercar group to the event when a Chiron (26 seconds into the video) pulled along side, then later in front for a few minutes, as seen on my Thinkware video below. At the show not many Astons - a Black Vanquish, later a DB6 showed up, a V12S based at the site, and a Black 2019 Vantage.

http://www.rhsdplanning.com/OctaneCoffee_7_2019.mp4

Old 07-22-2019, 07:34 AM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Nice post, thanks!

Old 07-22-2019, 12:47 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Wow nice line up of cars. Haven't seen an LM2 in a long *** time! They're the *****.