Updating for sale ads

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 04:26 AM
SinisterSF is on a distinguished road
Updating for sale ads

Hi, I tried to PM an admin but I guess they have their PM's disabled. I only see rules in the forum and no instructions for using the forum.

Can posts about auto's for sale be updated? Say I want to reduce the asking price but don't want to make a whole new ad, can I edit the original ad?

I know I can simply reply to the post with a reduced price, but that looks kinda janky. Can I delete the post all together and make a new one?

Thanks,
Pat

Old 04-13-2016, 10:01 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You should be able to pm any admin or mod...if you can't let me know as there must be another issue...as far as classifieds go you can update them at any time with a price change or new info...bumping can only be done after 7 days with no activity...you should be able to edit your own thread (there is an edit button below the window) but you can't delete a classified...hope this helps

Old 04-13-2016, 10:16 AM
SinisterSF is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
You should be able to pm any admin or mod...if you can't let me know as there must be another issue...as far as classifieds go you can update them at any time with a price change or new info...bumping can only be done after 7 days with no activity...you should be able to edit your own thread (there is an edit button below the window) but you can't delete a classified...hope this helps
Thanks for the info, I think the specific admin I was trying to PM has PM's turned off. Additionally I think maybe my login expired when I was playing around and that's why I didn't see the ability to edit my ad.