6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   SoCal (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/socal-89/)
-   -   Anyone from the OC (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/socal/390435-anyone-oc.html)

rnr_roni 05-14-2016 10:41 AM

Anyone from the OC

Just wondering how many people live in the OC
Maybe we can plan a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly meet

kjr50 08-04-2016 11:00 AM

I'm slightly up north, in Torrance. But with 3 little ones, it's difficult to find spare time to go driving these days. There's a monthly cars & coffee in PV I quite frequent whenever I can.

GT3Fan24 08-04-2016 11:07 AM

From the OC. I joined PCA-Orange Coast Region. We do all sorts of things. You should check into it.

carpaul 09-03-2016 05:09 PM

Hi, I just joined the forum. I am in OC as well but have a Bentley, looks like you guys are all Porsche. Hopefully it's not Porsche only - Looking for some fun driving events in the area with other car enthusiasts, recently moved here from the east coast.

Diamond Dog 09-07-2017 10:14 AM

I am in OC

socal 01-28-2018 03:45 AM

Oc here as well.

twturbo 01-30-2018 11:21 PM

Multiple events every weekend in OC & LA this weekend two events always on 1st sat of the month around the corner from each other in Costa Mesa,check out Period correct ,& lamborgini Newport beach ,also Moiulin very 3rd Sun ,not to mention Supercar Sunday every Sunday in Woodland hills where everyone hits the Mullholand canyons afters for a little fun also try Hing wa Lee Jewelers in Walnut once a month ,you'll see more hyper cars here at one time then anywhere else you go.

TsaiCo 06-19-2018 05:34 PM

meet up in OC

Will be down for meet up...I'm in North OC

lawman800 06-20-2018 09:14 AM

The OC has more events than us in LA, it seems. Huntington Beach has a weekly Sunday CnC at some mall off PCH. Moulin is the last Sunday in Newport Beach. There's some Supercars on the Beach thing once a month close to CnC HB off PCH. Tustin has a weekly Saturday CnC at the Enderle Center. Newport Beach also does a Sunday CnC at the Balboa pier. Newport Lamborghini does theirs every first Saturday morning.

There's a monthly Manhattan Beach as well as a South Bay CnC. Those aren't technically OC, but they're down there. There are also Riverside and Corona CnC meets.

sid350 06-24-2020 03:26 PM

Here from the OC... cnc has been opening up week by week. Personally have gone to San Clemente cnc a couple times and been to the Crystal Cove cnc as well.

RiA 04-09-2023 05:24 PM

What's happening in the OC these days?

Where are people gathering?

lawman800 04-10-2023 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by RiA (Post 4922959)
What's happening in the OC these days?

Where are people gathering?

Tons of stuff going on this weekend for Porsche. Super car Sunday at pierce college is having their Porsche day. PECLA is having their morning shift. I think Manhattan is hosting their monthly CnC at the promenade. Porsche exhibit opening at the Petersen.

Look on Roadstr app. They post a lot of events all over the area.

lawman800 04-10-2023 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by carpaul (Post 4556869)
Hi, I just joined the forum. I am in OC as well but have a Bentley, looks like you guys are all Porsche. Hopefully it's not Porsche only - Looking for some fun driving events in the area with other car enthusiasts, recently moved here from the east coast.

I love the CGT speed W12

RiA 04-11-2023 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by lawman800 (Post 4923033)
Tons of stuff going on this weekend for Porsche. Super car Sunday at pierce college is having their Porsche day. PECLA is having their morning shift. I think Manhattan is hosting their monthly CnC at the promenade. Porsche exhibit opening at the Petersen.

Look on Roadstr app. They post a lot of events all over the area.

Thanks lawman - I'll check it out.