Supercars by the Sea!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 10:10 PM
birdmanf16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Supercars by the Sea!

Hello!

I wanted to announce a new car gathering in conjunction with the State of California called…
Supercars by the Sea

This will be a re-occurring monthly meeting of Supercar Enthusiasts at Huntington State Beach. The first meet will be on Sunday January 14th from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. This event is fully approved & permitted by the California Department of Parks and Recreation.
I developed this event with the input of the City of Huntington Beach and the willingness of the State to allow growth in its 1,000+ space parking lot. As car meets continue to get pushed out of existing venues, I was seeking a permanent solution in a scenic place, for all to enjoy for decades to come. The best way to enjoy the event is to purchase the Annual State Parks Pass (good at all Parks statewide) or there is a $15 day use pass to get into the park.

A couple of quick details:
Parking will be reserved for each meet (Plenty of room for trucks and trailers).
Enter at Magnolia & PCH.
The Park prefers cash but, does have credit card capability at entry.
21601 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Group parking available.
Exclusive cars only.

Instagram and Facebook: supercarsbythesea

Additionally, the permit requires a one-time free registration. We can’t have any “anonymous” attendees.
Please Google search "supercarsbythesea" registration to sign up.

See you there!
Birdman

Old 12-30-2017, 09:40 PM
wheelrz is infamous around these parts
Can't wait. C&C at the beach. A good place to get photos of cars that are not at a mall.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.