Who wants to go to the Dragon Friday??!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:30 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Who wants to go to the Dragon Friday??!

2:00 p.m.

Lets gooooooooooooooooooo!

Old 11-22-2007, 09:57 AM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to come up but my car won't be here 'til next month. I was just up there last weekend with a friend who lives on tellico lake. I was just discussing coming back up with my new ride ('08 997tt) when it comes in. Do you guys have a regular group? I am not real knowlegeable on the area but I stopped in the smokey mountain harley shop and they gave me a map with some nice runs other than the dragon. Can't wait.

Old 11-22-2007, 10:19 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Yup, 997 GT3, 997 TT, 996 TT (GT 700), Boxster, alot a buddies in Knoxville.

Old 11-22-2007, 10:34 AM
81911 is on a distinguished road
I'm not that far from you. (Blue Ridge) If I didn't have plans, I would def. be there.

Old 11-22-2007, 07:24 PM
tblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond reputetblountman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Yup, 997 GT3, 997 TT, 996 TT (GT 700), Boxster, alot a buddies in Knoxville.
Maybe I can hook up with you guys sometime in the future. Waiting for this thing to come in is brutal.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't doubt it. What color?

Old 11-25-2007, 08:26 AM
Just got back in town sorry for the delay in responding. It will be white with two tone sand and black interior. I am having the all the lowers and grills painted to match. By the way, did you guys make it up on Friday?

Last edited by tblountman; 11-25-2007 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Nope, too busy. But yesterday, i went with John (Off-road-911) in his modded Audi R8. It was awsome. Be on the look out for it.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Simon Tibbett is on a distinguished road
GRRRR I WANT TO GO! But I am in GA. I dont know how to get there!

Old 12-05-2007, 09:23 AM
.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about
I heard that the Dragon was pretty much in total lock down.
Is that still in effect?

Old 12-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I heard it was just for a few weeks during summer and they let up? My friend was up there not too long ago and said he didn't see one cop.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:43 PM
invncble is on a distinguished road
We should all schedule a time to go as a 6speed group. I have been in NC most of my life and I have never been.

Old 12-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Knox is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by .bg.
I heard that the Dragon was pretty much in total lock down.
Is that still in effect?
Nope, that ended. I guess the state ran out of money.

If you weren't going so early MiniD I could probably get an NSX or 2 out there.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Make a date, we'll be there.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah please setup a 6speed Dragon day sometime in the future, would be fun!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who wants to go to the Dragon Friday??!