Atlanta Motor Speedway 2.5 mile road course open HPDE track day on Sunday, Sept.25

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 12:28 PM
JeremyBlackwell is on a distinguished road
Atlanta Motor Speedway 2.5 mile road course open HPDE track day on Sunday, Sept.25

*Moderators: Please note that I read the sticky thread in the events forum, and we are NOT trying to sell goods/etc for profit at this event! It's just an open track day for all makes and models of cars to come join, no strings attached.*

Hello everyone. I've lurked here for a while but just joined. We run 1-2 road course events each year, and typically have a few Porsche owners at each of the Talladega GPR events we've done. So, I wanted to invite everyone out to an upcoming track day at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Sunday, September 25.

ALL MAKES AND MODELS OF CARS ARE WELCOME TO RUN, and spectators are welcome to join! Drivers with little or no track experience will be provided a FREE instructor to ride along and coach. This 2.5 mile road course utilizes both the high banks of the NASCAR oval along with the twisty turns of the infield road course. Each driver will get four sessions of twenty minutes each on track. We also provide basic classroom instruction and slow paced laps prior to going on track, and allow access to the indoor NASCAR garage for your car (first come first served.) PM your email for more details and how to register.
More details coming over the next couple weeks!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-03-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: active link
Old 09-16-2011, 11:51 PM
nismo300zr2 is on a distinguished road
IN.

im excited to have my very own 'nascar' garage.

Old 10-02-2011, 01:01 AM
nismo300zr2 is on a distinguished road
that was !^&%@#%!#@ awesome. heres a short vid. i've got alot more to try and compile into something cool. this video right here is about as intricate as i've ever got with win movie maker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zssF...=youtube_gdata