McKinney to Waco Run (NON OFFICIAL THREAD)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 01:41 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
McKinney to Waco Run (NON OFFICIAL THREAD)

Ok guys we have decided to move foward on the event for November. Need everyones feedback please and ideas and I will sit down with the sponsors and make sure its a fun and exciting event.

Dates:
November 25th Morning (I may not be here, overseas)
November 26th 6pm Night run (I will be here 99%)
November 24th Morning (I can attend but have to be back at 6pm)

Charity:
We will send out invites with a TBD charity via email or mail. What do you think is fair to charge to join the event:
$35
$45
$50
When you pay the fee it will include:
T-Shirt (customized to event)
3 People will receive awards for nominations with a plaque or trophy
Free drink at the destination (non alchoholic)
Possable excorted run threw 1 city on the way via Police Bregade

The money that was raised for the other meet will be used for this even for giveaways to each driver.

After this information is ironed out I will start another thread with the exact details and times of the event that will be held.

Regards,
Dritan

Old 10-15-2007, 08:38 AM
M-vincible is on a distinguished road
Nov. 24 in morning. $35.

Old 10-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Euclid is on a distinguished road
Count me in.
Any of those dates will work for me.

Old 10-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Euclid is on a distinguished road
Suggestions: For a morning run make a pit stop at the Czech Bakery in West. Best kolache's ever.

Also, some very fun routes if you detour off of 35 towards Lake Belton.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:03 PM
kumar75150 will become famous soon enough
hmmm Im on super duper deferred adjudication until Dec 9th. Not sure but I might be interested.

Old 10-17-2007, 03:09 PM
mondohoss is on a distinguished road
mckinney run

24th
up to $100 ( depends on charity)

Old 10-17-2007, 03:38 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
damn it a bunch of replies got deleted from the 6 speed update!!!

Old 10-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Ok so we got the date prity much figured out so far: November 24th start the run at 7AM

I think charging $50 is more than fair we will supply the following and make it a scavedure hunt rally and prizes at the end. Have some cool stuff to give away.

I need someone to PM me how to cut and paste a google map so we can all post what route we would like to take and comprimise expecialy if people have already driven it.

Any ideas on what charity you would like to get involved. I have a few lined up and I need to approuch them sooner than later to tie our name to it. We need a Frisco or McKInney Charity if possable since we will have a possable export threw the town via Police.

Come on guys lets make this a team event and get everyone involved, the more the better for everyone!

Old 10-18-2007, 09:42 AM
kwiker is on a distinguished road
The morning of the 24th sounds great to me, should be very light traffic. We just have to remember that we can't have too much fun Friday night. I don't care which charity we donate to, i have been sending a lot of money to the "Wilwood/Fikse Fund" lately.

As for the route, i have no idea which way to go.

Old 10-18-2007, 10:24 AM
BigMac78 is on a distinguished road
Count me in...

Hey folks,

Count me in for the 24th assuming I am not hungover on Turkey....or anything else....

So...will it be a trail of Porsche's or a hodge podge of european vehicles? Just curious...cool either way...

Old 10-18-2007, 10:49 AM
no-substitute is on a distinguished road
Just found this thread, might be interested and would of course contribute. Any more details on this event?

Start point, return time, etc.?

Old 10-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by no-substitute
Just found this thread, might be interested and would of course contribute. Any more details on this event?

This thread is actually to get everyones input on the details. Your input as well is greatly appreciated.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:45 PM

My last event had:

allot of BMW m
Some AMG
3 Ferraris
Allot of Porsches Turbos RUF Caymens etc..
1 Bently
2 or 3 Lambos
Noble

We had approx 120 cars show up so you can rest assure this event will have some very nice cars!

Old 10-18-2007, 02:52 PM
no-substitute is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by globalm3
This thread is actually to get everyones input on the details. Your input as well is greatly appreciated.

Sounds good, I would think that $35-$50 would be fine. My only challenge might be getting to McKinney at 7 AM since I live in Arlington. Maybe there could be "waypoints" scheduled for those who live along the route. i.e. Ft. Worth on the way to Waco at a designated spot and time for others to join in.

Old 10-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Sounds good, I would think that $35-$50 would be fine. My only challenge might be getting to McKinney at 7 AM since I live in Arlington. Maybe there could be "waypoints" scheduled for those who live along the route. i.e. Ft. Worth on the way to Waco at a designated spot and time for others to join in.
we can surely consider that idea.

how about if we push the time to 8am is that better for you or still really early?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: McKinney to Waco Run (NON OFFICIAL THREAD)