Tuning/Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring

Old 08-29-2003, 07:40 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing, there are two rods that leaves four to install. You have to put something in the body to post a pic.

You have your rods, but they still are not installed, right?

Old 08-29-2003, 07:42 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by PorschePhD
Then 4 more of these....
Dammit Stephen, stop showing people my "top secret" stage 10 engine....

Old 08-29-2003, 07:44 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO....What about the boost gauge

Old 08-29-2003, 07:50 PM
good thing you have that other motor.

Old 08-29-2003, 08:53 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Stephen,

You sure I can't coax you to bring you car to the same get together as Todd is bring his Stage V?

Old 08-29-2003, 08:57 PM
In less than two months??? No I can't. If I had been asked with more notice I would have. Reschedule and I will. I have about 16K worth of construction about ready to start at the shop and a new tuner I am going to train. Not enough time for me to build and prep for a shootout. Give me enough time though and I will be there.

Old 08-29-2003, 09:25 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
How would November 11th suit you? Oh, you are welcome for one of those referals.

Old 08-29-2003, 10:12 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by PorschePhD
LMAO....What about the boost gauge
Haha ok then. We should start selling it as a product. I mean it took hours of creative design to concuct that ghetto project

PS Come to think of it my wife asked my why I still had duck tape on the side of my car. I didn't get around to passing it through the cabin yet

Old 08-29-2003, 11:10 PM
I wont confirm this second, but that could give me enough time. What is the criteria of all the test??

Old 08-29-2003, 11:12 PM
"Oh, you are welcome for one of those referals. " If you are talking about who I think you are.....yes, thank you.

Old 08-30-2003, 06:26 AM
cjv
I understand it will consist of a visit to a dyno, a timed lap around the Thunder Hill track and a visit to Sacramento drag strip for a quarter mile run. One driver will test all cars so as to provide consistancy.

Old 08-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Ah.. Sacramento is so much better than Sears for that type of thing. Just remember on Wednesday's there's no VHT but on Friday's and Saturday's there is. Go for a test and tune, that way they 50 your 60 foot on a big screen so you know whether or not to go for it...

Old 08-30-2003, 11:01 AM
cjv
sharkster,

It is my understanding this event will be spread over two or three days. They will be renting Thunder Hill for a half day. That way each car will have the same conditions, ie morning or afternoon conditions. The same will go for the strip and dyno.

Old 08-30-2003, 11:18 AM
Ahhh ok I understand. I'm guessing that means I won't be allowed in

Old 08-30-2003, 01:43 PM
cjv
Alex,

It is my understanding spectators will be allowed.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 90 votes, 4.16 average.

Quick Reply: KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring