Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Tech Stuff > Tuning/Modifications
Reload this Page >

KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring

Notices
Tuning/Modifications

KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring

Old 08-29-2003, 07:40 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing, there are two rods that leaves four to install. You have to put something in the body to post a pic.

You have your rods, but they still are not installed, right?

Old 08-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
sharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by PorschePhD
Then 4 more of these....
Dammit Stephen, stop showing people my "top secret" stage 10 engine....

Email: [email protected]
*World-wide Shipping Available*

SharkWerks Porsches:
2011 Shark 4.1 GT3RS
2009 997S ZTADPOL
2007 997GT3 RS 3.9L ZKERMIT
2006 Cayman S RS350
Old 08-29-2003, 07:44 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO....What about the boost gauge

Old 08-29-2003, 07:50 PM
good thing you have that other motor.

Old 08-29-2003, 08:53 PM
cjv
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
Stephen,

You sure I can't coax you to bring you car to the same get together as Todd is bring his Stage V?

Old 08-29-2003, 08:57 PM
In less than two months??? No I can't. If I had been asked with more notice I would have. Reschedule and I will. I have about 16K worth of construction about ready to start at the shop and a new tuner I am going to train. Not enough time for me to build and prep for a shootout. Give me enough time though and I will be there.

Old 08-29-2003, 09:25 PM
cjv
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
How would November 11th suit you? Oh, you are welcome for one of those referals.

Old 08-29-2003, 10:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
sharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond reputesharkster has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by PorschePhD
LMAO....What about the boost gauge
Haha ok then. We should start selling it as a product. I mean it took hours of creative design to concuct that ghetto project

PS Come to think of it my wife asked my why I still had duck tape on the side of my car. I didn't get around to passing it through the cabin yet

SharkWerks Porsches:
2011 Shark 4.1 GT3RS
2009 997S ZTADPOL
2006 Cayman S RS350
Old 08-29-2003, 11:10 PM
I wont confirm this second, but that could give me enough time. What is the criteria of all the test??

Old 08-29-2003, 11:12 PM
"Oh, you are welcome for one of those referals. " If you are talking about who I think you are.....yes, thank you.

Old 08-30-2003, 06:26 AM
cjv
I understand it will consist of a visit to a dyno, a timed lap around the Thunder Hill track and a visit to Sacramento drag strip for a quarter mile run. One driver will test all cars so as to provide consistancy.

Old 08-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
Ah.. Sacramento is so much better than Sears for that type of thing. Just remember on Wednesday's there's no VHT but on Friday's and Saturday's there is. Go for a test and tune, that way they 50 your 60 foot on a big screen so you know whether or not to go for it...

SharkWerks Porsches:
2011 Shark 4.1 GT3RS
2009 997S ZTADPOL
2006 Cayman S RS350
Old 08-30-2003, 11:01 AM
cjv
sharkster,

It is my understanding this event will be spread over two or three days. They will be renting Thunder Hill for a half day. That way each car will have the same conditions, ie morning or afternoon conditions. The same will go for the strip and dyno.

Old 08-30-2003, 11:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
Ahhh ok I understand. I'm guessing that means I won't be allowed in

SharkWerks Porsches:
2011 Shark 4.1 GT3RS
2009 997S ZTADPOL
2006 Cayman S RS350
Old 08-30-2003, 01:43 PM
cjv
Alex,

It is my understanding spectators will be allowed.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 90 votes, 4.16 average.

Quick Reply: KA - In Memory of my Mom (Vincee) and best friend Michael J. Maring

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.