Notices

Has anyone ever dealt with "Timepiece Perfection"?

Old 12-31-2007, 05:11 PM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
Has anyone ever dealt with "Timepiece Perfection"?

Hey all,

I'm about to go through with a purchase from Timepiece Perfection. They have a website (http://www.timepieceperfection.com/) and they are also an ebaY powerseller with over 2000 positive 100% feedbacks on ebaY - all sales of luxury watches b/w $1000 all the way to $10,000+.

I was just hoping to get some positive feedback from this community from anyone who may have dealt with them in the past - so far everything seems good. They seem like a totally legit company. THey have a direct number to call which is definately a positive sign. They are a IWJG member as well which i assume is a good thing.

I'm looking to send a wire transfer to pay for the watch on wednesday so any input asap would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old 12-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Banned
rijowysock is on a distinguished road
looks like a site that lists everything and has nothing... like a lot of other sites.. its funny a really close friend of mine who pushes millions in pieces a year showed me his blackberry the other day.. like 400 emails a day from this and other sites emailing to ask him if he had XXX piece.. in other words.. you call.. they email all their "people" and buy the piece for slightly less than they are charging you.

case in point, do some looking around and you'll more than likely find the piece for less.. maybe from the same exact person.

Old 12-31-2007, 05:47 PM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
I know they have the watch I want...as I've been talking to them over the phone - they recently had it on ebay but the auction ended with nobody actually winning it - so I inquired and they gave me a price im happy with.

Just wanting to find out if anyone out there on this board has actually dealth with them before and what their experience was like - because as far as ebaY goes, they seem like a good seller.

Anyone have any tips on how to "look around more" for this particular watch I want to buy? like do I need to call every single retail store that sells panerai in all of North America? lol..

Old 01-01-2008, 08:31 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Yes, I've dealt with Dan. No issues.

Old 01-01-2008, 06:10 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rijowysock View Post
looks like a site that lists everything and has nothing... like a lot of other sites.. its funny a really close friend of mine who pushes millions in pieces a year showed me his blackberry the other day.. like 400 emails a day from this and other sites emailing to ask him if he had XXX piece.. in other words.. you call.. they email all their "people" and buy the piece for slightly less than they are charging you.

case in point, do some looking around and you'll more than likely find the piece for less.. maybe from the same exact person.
Does Luxury Bazaar work like that too? (out of curiosity)

Old 01-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Banned
rijowysock is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by msindi View Post
Does Luxury Bazaar work like that too? (out of curiosity)
no, they just have EVERY piece listed at all times... call and say you want their maserati tourbillon and a 675k Royal oak perpetual skeleton..and say that you are in newyork with a duffle bag of cash and leaving on a plane in 15mins and need to meet them up in person to pay them within the 15 mins..

lol

Old 01-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road
You can check out people here, too:

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...rm_id=86&rid=0

Old 04-19-2010, 08:48 PM
540ismith is on a distinguished road
steer clear of TimePieceperfection.com

Bought a Panerai that did not run properly from the beginning and Dan Dubinsky refused to help just said send it in for warranty and after 4 months and 3 times still doesn't run!

Old 11-13-2013, 09:22 PM
chad85 is on a distinguished road
huh

Originally Posted by 540ismith View Post
Bought a Panerai that did not run properly from the beginning and Dan Dubinsky refused to help just said send it in for warranty and after 4 months and 3 times still doesn't run!
I have bought 5 watches and they all worked very well. never had a problem