Wheels/Tires
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New here, need help with wheel identification and possible location.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 02:15 AM
JustinS1219 is on a distinguished road
New here, need help with wheel identification and possible location.

Hi guys, just found this site tonight and so far it seems pretty easy to navigate. I've been in the VW scene for about 4 years and have run 4 different sets of OEM porsche wheels and recently acquired a new pair of porsche fitment wheels (only got a pair though, not all 4!) that i hope somebody here can help me identify. this is the only pic i have of them at the moment...

obviously they're bbs but i can't find the specific model. i think they MIGHT be RZ's? they're 16x8.5 and i'd really like to find a matching pair or possibly stagger them up with a 16x7.5 or 16x8. i haven't been able to find a wheel classifieds section here in the forums yet.

anyways, thanks in advance for any help provided!

Old 08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Former Vendor
Chico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to allChico@Vivid is a name known to all
You might want to try the guys at RBwheels. http://www.rbwheels.com/

They bring in used wheels from Japan, I know they carry a lot of the old school BBS wheels they might be able to get another 2 or help you find them

Jon