Forgeline Competition Monoblock wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 01:26 AM
Former Vendor
Rylis Productions is an unknown quantity at this point
Forgeline Competition Monoblock wheels

Hello everyone!
I would like to introduce myself as a new vendor of Forgeline Competiton Monoblock Wheels.

Forgeline competition wheels are all business. No gimmicks, no limited edition colors, no bullsh!t. Contact us if you want a set of one of the baddest track proven wheels on the planet.

The following styles are available.
All wheels are available in a wide variety of custom offsets in many different standard finishes

GTD1 in Graphite finish

GE1 in Pearl Grey finish

VX1R in Transparent Smoke finish (also available in centerlock)

GTD1 in Viper applications. Graphite finish

GTD1 5-lug applications also available

My personal favorite is the GS1R
Custom finishes are optional such as Hot Rod Blue

Other options include knurled bead seat

which minimizes (but does not prevent) wheel slipping in the tire.

The cost of Forgeline wheels is very expensive.

As an authorized Forgeline dealer I am able to provide a significant discount for anyone wanting to purchase their wheels. Please reply to this post or PM me directly as I am not allowed to advertise the reduced pricing. All wheels are dropped shipped directly to you.

Also please include the following info:
Wheel style:
Size:
Bolt pattern:
Offset:
Center Bore:
Finish:
Zipcode:

Thanks!
Rylis Productions
Ariel Alvarez

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-22-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:14 PM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
What's the differ de with ga1r open design and gs1r?

Old 09-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Former Vendor
The main difference with the GS1R vs GA1R is weight. Generally speaking the GS1R will be the lighter wheel in any particular size combination.

The GA1R has what I call a stepped lip design towards the edge of the rim as well as an optional center cap.

The GS1R has an angled transition to the edge of the wheel as shown below.

The GS1R does not come with a center cap due to it strictly being a race only wheel.

While both are beautiful designs, I personally like the GS1R better and chose it for my `Cuda that I track on the road course.

Old 09-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
We need some pictures of these wheels on some 911's!

Old 09-25-2017, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor
Here are a few pics of my favorite 911 the Momo NGT #30 car on GTD1 centerlocks. These pics are not mine and are from BBI Autosport so I need to give credit where its due.

I need to head back to Laguna Seca and up to Sonoma Raceway again and get more pics of 911's with VX1R style wheel. Its challenging to get good stills of Forgeline equipped cars because they are usually racing haha!

I am going to get more pics of cars at the racetrack since I want to focus on selling their Competition Series of wheels. I realize there many other excellent wheel vendors to out there and will leave it up to them to post their awesome pics of street cars.

Last edited by Rylis Productions; 09-25-2017 at 06:23 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.