Fighting with wife.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 03:08 PM
Leslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the roughLeslierc is a jewel in the rough
Toss the stripes and keep the wing I say. Congrats! Oh yes, and make up with your wife!

Old 09-28-2016, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor
C1Forged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Mr.angry
Lose the strip , keep the wing , lose the wife lol
If he loses the wife he may lose the car too!

Old 09-28-2016, 03:31 PM
porsche_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Another ex - e92 M3 owner has crossed over, nice pickup man. I recently picked up a C2S with aerokit cup as well, also in Carrera white!

Old 09-28-2016, 04:18 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it as is. Looks great!

Old 09-28-2016, 07:54 PM
nyc996x50 is on a distinguished road
nice car. i would leave the wing alone. it's specifically mated to the front bumper in terms of aerodynamics. the duckbill is mated to a different bumper. I'm sick of my techart fitment and i'm going to switch to the factory cup aerokit in a couple of years.

keep the stripe. i think it loos bada$$.
reminds me of this car i saw at my local porsche dealer.

Old 09-29-2016, 07:27 AM
Hurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane has a reputation beyond repute
Lose the stripe but keep the aerokit cup spoiler. The aerokit cup looks fantastic!

Of course I may be a little biased.....

Last edited by Hurricane; 09-29-2016 at 07:29 AM.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Jim M. will become famous soon enoughJim M. will become famous soon enough
Lose the strip, but keep the wing.

Old 09-29-2016, 11:54 AM
Davel is an unknown quantity at this point
car looks nice, personally I like the double stripe look like the 911 R, not really a Wing fan, but if you are doing serious track driving it does have a purpose. Give the wife a few rides or let her drive and her own key, and all will be fine....Good luck with your decisions

Old 09-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great as is!!

Old 09-29-2016, 03:29 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
The stripes looks fine with the aerokit, w/o it, I would say, lose the stripes.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:07 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Man I would keep it as-is! Just add in a Performance enhancement to the engine and you're all set: revised intake, plenum, exhaust mod...and you're off!

Old 10-01-2016, 07:58 PM
ronglos is an unknown quantity at this point
The seats recline which is a good thing since you will probably be sleeping in it.

Old 10-01-2016, 11:26 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
op, was her argument that you should have a garage first? enquiring minds want to know.

Old 10-02-2016, 02:15 PM
dogshyne is on a distinguished road
MY wife thinks it looks cool ... but you should do what you like.

I would probably keep it for a while if I were you... car looks cool and unique!

Old 10-08-2016, 12:58 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by goin2drt
get rid of both.
+1....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fighting with wife.