Fighting with wife.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 06:51 PM
TwistedLymphNode is an unknown quantity at this point
Fighting with wife.

Picking up my first tomorrow and fighting with wife, but who cares what she thinks anyway. I care more what the guys think. The previous owner had installed after original build, the Martini race stripes, and modestly enough he didn't get the big "gumball". Should they stay or go?
Also is the top wing spoiler removable from the "duckbill"? And do you think it should go?
Let's have it!

Old 09-27-2016, 07:15 PM
dimok is on a distinguished road
I am not fan of stripes, but that is just my opinion. You decide what you like and what makes you happy.

Old 09-27-2016, 07:47 PM
msgm1 is on a distinguished road
Stunning and different, keep it as is, it looks awesome!!!

Old 09-27-2016, 08:10 PM
NutNut is on a distinguished road
^^^ it looks great so keep it on for a while until you tire of it. you have the aerokit cup so the wing is fixed.

Old 09-27-2016, 08:10 PM
GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !GT3Fan24 Is a GOD !
Get rid of both.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:18 AM
mikeva will become famous soon enoughmikeva will become famous soon enough
If it is primarily a track car I would personally keep both ... if not then I think they are a little over the top for driving around town and the highways... just my 2 cents

Old 09-28-2016, 05:18 AM
John McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by msgm1
Stunning and different, keep it as is, it looks awesome!!!
+1. Looks nice

Old 09-28-2016, 05:21 AM
grover432 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Goin2drt
Get rid of both.
I agree

Old 09-28-2016, 05:31 AM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Get clear side lights. That will tone it right down, and the wing won't stick out so much.

Old 09-28-2016, 05:39 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
I like the Aerokit, obviously, and think it balances well with the aggressive look of the car. The stripes are your personal preference. I have seen a lot of forum guys adding details like that to their cars. Yours is done well, it's your call.

Long live the wing. And don't fight with your wife it's not good for long term financial health.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Jersey Shore; 09-28-2016 at 05:43 AM.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:24 AM
GraSox is on a distinguished road
No stripe....on the fence about aerokit. White car without stripe......will be awesome. Enjoy!

Old 09-28-2016, 07:32 AM
TwistedLymphNode is an unknown quantity at this point
I live in Miami, second home to over the top only to Los Angeles. Here is what was my daily driver for the last six years.
PS the stripe and the wing stays!
See you in Miami!

Old 09-28-2016, 07:40 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Keep the stripe

Old 09-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor
C1Forged will become famous soon enough
I say keep the wing, and remove the stripe. The stripe itself is a nice touch to add to the car; however I think having it down the side would look much nicer, in similar fashion to a local Audi guy before he sold his All Road for a Macan:

Ultimately comes down to what you prefer, it is your car after all.

Old 09-28-2016, 02:25 PM
PorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
keep stripe for now, drive with it for a couple of weeks after which you will learn to love it or learn to hate it - then decide

not crazy wings and the such, but follow advice above - only difference is removing stripe will cost you nothing but removing and replacing aero will cost you a bunch

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fighting with wife.