Powerkit coming in June as retrofit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 10:58 AM
John McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to behold
Powerkit coming in June as retrofit

Porsche 911 Carrera S Gains 30 Horsepower with Optional Kit - Automobile

http://www.redbook.com.au/news/2017/porsche/911/porsche-offers-power-up-kit-for-911-carrera-s-106494?csn_tnet=true

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-01-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:02 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
Slapping on bigger turbos---just seems cheap to me, and gouging at the rate of $25k??

Old 03-23-2017, 04:47 PM
John McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to beholdJohn McLane is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chance6
Slapping on bigger turbos---just seems cheap to me, and gouging at the rate of $25k??
I agree. The GTS turbos list for about 3.5k each, not counting added hardware and labor. I figure a competent mechanic could do the job. Not so sure about the ECU mapping.

Old 04-01-2017, 12:03 PM
I meant each turbo alone, without the other added fluff

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.