996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New(ish) owner '04 C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 03:21 PM
SHavis is on a distinguished road
New(ish) owner '04 C4S

Hello all!

I've been a lurker for a while, thought I'd get me a user name!

Great info here, by the way.

Quick story on my little silver car....

I've always been an American muscle car gear head. Love the old 'Vette's and Cameros. Never thought much at all about a Porsche, but my wife has always wanted a convertible Carrera.

So one week while she was off showing her dogs, I thought I'd get her one for her birthday. Side note: she's not an accessories shopper and not a jewelry person, so the car was a pretty safe bet.

I had a few days with the car before she came back and I dang near drove the wheels of her! I absolutely love the car! WOW! And the smell. There is nothing like it. I heard someone say 'you don't drive a 911; you wear it.' That is so true...!

Anyway, I (reluctantly) surprised her with the car for her birthday. But we fight over who drives and she can pull the trump card sometimes, it is her car after all!

I'm going to get me my own. One to bust 200 in the Texas mile....

All for now!

Cheers!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Miranda 996 Rear.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	249.5 KB
ID:	274143  
Old 08-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Great choice!

Old 08-23-2013, 11:00 PM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
I like it !

Old 08-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome and congratulations!! That's an awesome gift for the wife, now she needs to return the favor Take a few more pictures when you get a chance, love the C4S.