996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

911 accident =(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 06:28 PM
dbTarga996 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by theclutch
The first pet peeve is when people post "I got into an accident" but didn't post pics....

The second pet peeve is "I got it fixed" and wait for it...again didn't post pics...
My biggest pet peeve is when someone requests a picture of said accident , than a picture gets posted and they disappear back into the troll cave they reside in until they can initiate their troll mode in the future...

Old 04-28-2014, 06:55 AM
FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !
I like the rear spoiler! Can you tell me where you got it? I've been looking for sometime and can't seem to find one I really like. This one looks like it might work for me, Thanks.

Originally Posted by dbTarga996
My biggest pet peeve is when someone requests a picture of said accident , than a picture gets posted and they disappear back into the troll cave they reside in until they can initiate their troll mode in the future...

Old 04-28-2014, 08:57 AM
dbTarga996 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by FLA996TT
I like the rear spoiler! Can you tell me where you got it? I've been looking for sometime and can't seem to find one I really like. This one looks like it might work for me, Thanks.
It's a Misha ducktail. Very subtle but adds some aggressiveness to the rear.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:27 AM
theman4bran is on a distinguished road
Sorry Brother

Well. This morning my 2002 C4S was hit. A guy fell asleep and crossed into my lane going the opposite direction. He nailed my left rear panel and broke my baby. Wheel is trashed too. When I veered right to try and get away I ended up scraping the bottom too. I'm sick. Thankfully no one was hurt. Before I read your post I didn't know about the diminished value claim. Mine has only 62K miles on it and all original. So the value before the accident should be around $30K. Now I have no idea. thanks

Old 01-22-2015, 10:20 AM
porschemama will become famous soon enoughporschemama will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by theman4bran
Well. This morning my 2002 C4S was hit. A guy fell asleep and crossed into my lane going the opposite direction. He nailed my left rear panel and broke my baby. Wheel is trashed too. When I veered right to try and get away I ended up scraping the bottom too. I'm sick. Thankfully no one was hurt. Before I read your post I didn't know about the diminished value claim. Mine has only 62K miles on it and all original. So the value before the accident should be around $30K. Now I have no idea. thanks

Sorry to hear but glad you are ok. Your concern reminded me of this when i read it sometime ago. Good reading and you can also reach out to the OP for details.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...hed-value.html

Old 01-22-2015, 10:37 AM
dporto is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by theman4bran

Wow... could have been so much worse! Glad to hear it wasn't Go buy a lottery ticket NOW!

Old 01-24-2015, 05:38 PM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theclutch
Touche! Actually, I had to do a username change since my original username potentially "enabled folks" to find out where I lived and stored my cars and well....let's not go there. But yeah... quite *a bit* more than 10 posts going back maybe 10 years or so... Be careful out there.

oh ya, i'm sure it was so important! troll alert