997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Durametric - Enthusiast kits can NOT change any settings!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 03:18 AM
cdragos is on a distinguished road
What other options do I have through coding? I suppose I can deactivate individualy every sensor?

Old 11-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Turbo997 is on a distinguished road
That sucks!
I will certainly not buy one now (I planned to). I hope they enable the functions for the Enthusiast as well, who needs to work on more than 3 cars ( besides Pros). And for checking and resetting CEL a cheap obd2 tool ($68 at Amazon) will do the same. I will email Durametic, since it is a Beta version, many mails from many different members might change something!

Last edited by Turbo997; 11-08-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:28 PM
gordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the rough
Nogo

I was going to buy this, but I did a search on the 6 and now I am glad I did. Talk about a misleading company/product. Especially living in Canada, when the cost of the product is factored in with the exchange rate, two taxes, the duty, international shipping charge, PLUS the ridiculous amount UPS charges in the form of Brokerage fees, this would've been an expensive useless big plastic lump'o'crap!

Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Hey Bobby, is it possible to turn off the PASM codes? For non PASM coilovers?

Old 02-18-2010, 06:28 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Yes. I'll show you a photo of it being done when I get home tonight.

- bob

Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
bbywu,

Do you know if you can make the sport throttle mode default on startup but not the sport suspension? That would be worth the money for Durametric.

Thanks.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:29 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I have not seen that as an option. I'm not sure you can even do it with PIWIS, unfortunately.

bob

Last edited by bbywu; 02-18-2010 at 11:17 AM. Reason: edit
Old 02-18-2010, 10:48 AM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bbywu
I have not seen that as an option. I'm not sure you can even do it with PIWIS, fortunately.

bob
Why fortunately? Or did you mean unfortunately?

Last edited by ruf_turbo; 02-18-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:18 AM
fixed

Old 02-18-2010, 01:45 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bbywu
Yes. I'll show you a photo of it being done when I get home tonight.

- bob
Hey Bobby, is that to my question? sorry I just don't know who you were responding to.

Old 02-18-2010, 02:03 PM
scubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to beholdscubadawg is a splendid one to behold
I was going to buy the kit in Calary, this spring so I can turn off my air bag light, but there's no way I going to buy the Pro kit, for 1 vehicle now.

Maybe someone should show this thread to Durametric, to show them that they are losing customers, for the lack of support on the cheaper kit.

Old 02-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by SRatha
Hey Bobby, is that to my question? sorry I just don't know who you were responding to.
Yes...PASM can be turned off. I'll get a photo of the control panel tonight.

- bob

Old 02-18-2010, 03:45 PM
SWEET! Bob! can't wait!

Old 02-18-2010, 05:39 PM
SRatha...

Hmm...I seem to be having problems with 6.0.1.7Beta...I know it was a function on 6.0.1.4B, but I can't seem to get the coding software to work. I guess that's why it is still a beta.

Give me a few days, I'll contact Durametric and get it working.

Sorry bout that.

- bob

Last edited by bbywu; 02-18-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:49 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Ugh. Wish there was someone local that had this. Just want to shut off PASM. My Bilsteins are malfunctioning and as a result, PASM doesn't work along with an annoying dash error light (not a biggie but it IS why I got Bilsteins and not another non-PASM compatible system). But more importantly, I can't engage sport mode.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Durametric - Enthusiast kits can NOT change any settings!