997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

iPhone 6 mount/installation with PCM shop in Northern NJ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 08:17 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
iPhone 6 mount/installation with PCM shop in Northern NJ?

Anyone know of a shop in northern NJ that does good work? I don't have the time or inclination to do it myself. I just need someone to connect a bracket and wire it to the PCM for Pandora and WAZE. I'm not driving to LI for this ..sorry Eddie.

http://www.proclipusa.com/dashboard-..._leftorright=0

Last edited by michaeldantep; 10-23-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:04 AM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
Try Spec Dock ... it goes in your ashtray for a clean install. That's how I wired mine for CarPlay.

Old 10-24-2014, 06:05 AM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Eddie did all my electronics. Before I met him it was aggravation all the way.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by michaeldantep
Anyone know of a shop in northern NJ that does good work? I don't have the time or inclination to do it myself. I just need someone to connect a bracket and wire it to the PCM for Pandora and WAZE. I'm not driving to LI for this ..sorry Eddie.

http://www.proclipusa.com/dashboard-..._leftorright=0

Old 10-24-2014, 07:59 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Give a call to EuroTech Motorsport in Mahwah. www.eurotechms.com

Great guys, amazing shop...I'm sure they can get you taken care of.

Old 10-25-2014, 04:33 AM
nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !
I have one of these. It's fantastic. Highly recommended it!
http://www.technologytell.com/apple/...s-phone-mount/

Old 10-27-2014, 08:11 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Give a call to EuroTech Motorsport in Mahwah. www.eurotechms.com

Great guys, amazing shop...I'm sure they can get you taken care of.
Thank you. I contacted them and they responded initially, but no follow up so far.