997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997.2tt exhaust tip options...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ryem3
Splitting the airflow? How does that make a difference. For the price, check with Cargraphic - about $800. Pretty huge value given the alternatives.
SpeedTech's are low $500's and John can sharpen his pencil if you call him, the rest of the options out there are over priced...it's the best bang for your buck...I will post some pictures as soon as I do the install.

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 05-22-2015 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-23-2015, 07:55 AM
kayhan will become famous soon enough

Old 05-24-2015, 09:11 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
SpeedTech's are low $500's and John can sharpen his pencil if you call him, the rest of the options out there are over priced...it's the best bang for your buck...I will post some pictures as soon as I do the install.
I've found overpriced is relative. Many tips are made in China and I know some members have had tips fall off. Cargraphic are designed in Germany and made in England. Great design and quality construction.

Old 05-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
I've found overpriced is relative. Many tips are made in China and I know some members have had tips fall off. Cargraphic are designed in Germany and made in England. Great design and quality construction.
Hi,

I agree with the statement..."you get what you pay for", but I am almost sure that the product that Speed Tech makes is made in the US and reading the reviews in this forum and Renn list looks like they are serious company. I am going to to give them a try and report back. On another note, I rather spend $1k in suspension parts than a set of exhaust tips.

Manuel

Last edited by Boosted TTS; 05-26-2015 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:15 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kayhan
I have a set of these, brand new. Pm me if you're interested.

Old 05-28-2015, 01:09 PM
I have a set of these, brand new. Pm me if you're interested.
Thanks, but I went with Speed Tech.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:32 PM
eas
eas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to behold
Any updates folks?