997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Cobb Preloaded Tune for Catless Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 08:20 PM
Chris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the roughChris_FL is a jewel in the rough
Cobb Preloaded Tune for Catless Exhaust

Is there a tune on a Cobb V3 that will prevent the catless CEL?

Old 04-16-2016, 09:05 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
For off road or track use a pro tuner can help you with that or if it's legal in your state Let me know if I can help out.

Old 04-17-2016, 02:17 PM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris_FL
Is there a tune on a Cobb V3 that will prevent the catless CEL?
Hi Chris,
Let us know if you need help getting the map adjusted for your free flowing exhaust. None of the OTS maps don't come set up for it out of the box.

Dzenno@PTF

Old 06-29-2016, 03:23 PM
leevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to allleevg is a name known to all
I second this question. I've been emailing Cobb to see if I can get something sent to me. They have been easy to work with, but I've been busy so I keep forgetting to get Mitch the info he needs.

It would be nice to have this CEL cleared for two purposes.

1. Right now it prevents me from seeing the in-dash boost gauge.
2. I have no idea if there is anything else broken on my car because the light stays on for the catless exhaust.

Any updates?