Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Amazing rendering by a 15 year old of a DB11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 06:48 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Amazing rendering by a 15 year old of a DB11

Check out these renderings of a DB11 done by a 15 year old Thai. Obviously very concept but some very cool ideas.

www.carscoops.com/2015/04/15-year-old-thai-renders-new-aston.html

Old 04-27-2015, 10:28 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
Wow very cool. Somehow does it for me way more than the DB10 bond model for the movie.

Although the Mclarens these days are beautiful cars with amazing performance, thier front end 'smile' is almost too happy.

I like the meaner look here... Wouldn't mind feeling like the bond Villain.

Old 04-27-2015, 11:06 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
McLarens have a big smile, you say?

Old 04-27-2015, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Good work from that kid. The sides look a little too "busy" but the back looks sublime, amazing. I think maybe he did very little work to the back but it's the best part of it.

Good for only 15!

Old 04-27-2015, 11:18 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
I'd give the Ferrari the benefit of being an 'evil grin'.

The Mclaren P1 (650/etc) is basically just laughing at other cars as it kicks their butt all around the race track!

I think Aston has to pick a path... Evil looking is a perfectly fine choice!

Old 04-27-2015, 02:17 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Agreed the front grill is bad ***. The sides a little busy but good concept. The tail is simple but sporty.Name:  Aston-DB11-Render001_zpskcbe3veo.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  102.5 KBName:  Aston-DB11-Render3_zpsfa4l5wnq.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  55.1 KB

Old 04-27-2015, 06:36 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Um. NO.

Holy horrible proportions!
Front overhang anyone?
The leading edge of the hood feels Maserati and the rest feels Mazda 5

While I'm not a big fan of the meh-riffic DB10 Bond thing, it has restrained beauty. I'm growing more and more fearful for the future of Aston's dominance in the "most beautiful car on the road" niche.

Sorry I can't get onboard with this one. No grace, no power. I think Aston should poach the styling team that did the new mustang. Yes, I'm serious. An excellent job of holding some heritage and crafting a beautiful new body.