Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Festivals of Speed - Ritz Carlton, Orlando Dec. 6th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 08:52 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Festivals of Speed - Ritz Carlton, Orlando Dec. 6th

For those of you who are interested and are in the vicinity, my car will be on display at the Aston Martin of Orlando show area. But, more importantly and way more excitingly, there will also be a Lagonda Taraf and an Aston Martin Vulcan on display. This is a unique opportunity to see in person these and some other very rare cars. I understand that there will be a special Pagani and Koenigsegg at the show as well.

Stop by if you can make it.

Cheers.

Old 11-26-2015, 07:30 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I am going to be in Orlando on that day. Might have to check it out. Any link to the hours?

Old 12-04-2015, 12:48 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Reminder. Festivals of Speed at the Ritz Carlton Orlando is this Sunday 10a-4p.

Old 12-04-2015, 07:52 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Bummer. I missed the Winter Park Concourse (which seems to get better every year, and is great) by a day last month and now I'll miss this one by a week (I'll be back in 'lando next weekend).

I'll take solace (not the quantum type) in the fact that I saw the AML candy at Pebble Beach over the summer.

But note to all, the Lagonda is sooooo much more amazing in person. See it! The Vulcan too, but it's less surprising. We already know it looks the business.

Old 12-09-2015, 05:40 AM
Parvenu is on a distinguished road
Vulcan

A few Vulcan shots taken at the Ritz FOS:

Attached Images