Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

San Francisco Bay Area Aston Mechanics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 04:21 PM
harperb is on a distinguished road
San Francisco Bay Area Aston Mechanics

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good bay area Aston indie mechanic? San Francisco would be ideal - but the only candidate I see here is John's Jaguar Service which doesn't seem super familiar with Astons. I have a 2012 Vantage S.

Also, among the two remaining bay area Aston dealers (Walnut Creek vs. Los Gatos), is one better than the other for service?

Old 10-22-2016, 04:31 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Tim at Walnut Creek. Period.

Old 10-22-2016, 05:00 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
I've taken my Aston Martin to two places that I've been very happy with:

-The Racers Group (TRG) in Petaluma
-J&G Auto in Marin

I hear good things about Tim at Aston of Walnut Creek but haven't had a reason to go there yet.

The Jaguar dealership in Walnut Creek, Cole European, used to be an Aston dealer and still employs an Aston mechanic and software.

I had recall work done at Los Gatos and felt they did a pretty good job too.

Old 10-22-2016, 07:29 PM
99Problems is on a distinguished road
Robbie @ http://peninsulaeuropean.com in San Mateo.

He's very well versed in Aston, having come from the Aston dealer in Beverly Hills, then the Los Gatos dealer before opening his own shop. He was one of 5 technicians in the US to be nominated to participate in the Aston Martin Tech Challenge, a couple times at that. Nice guy too. For anything other than recall or warranty work, I'm taking my 2014 V8VS there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.